Another Encounter

Intertwined

                The moment she looked up at the sound of my voice, she had a glowing smile. Upon seeing her like that my heart skipped. I gestured her to sit next to me while holding my heart that was booming out of my chest. She walks over with her crutches and sits down with a sigh. She looks up at me, smiles, and quickly turns towards the piano keys. I lean my head in towards hers.

Gongchan:  "Did something happen? Are you not feeling well?" *feels forehead*
Su-dae: "It's nothing... *pushes hand away* Anyway, we should be getting to the lesson right?"
Gongchan: "... Mmmn,  But before that. I should have told you this when I saw you again that day..."
               The words I so wanted to tell her, were delayed by a large thud at the entrance doors. I walk down the path towards them to see who came. I peeked my head out and no one was there, not even a bystander. I turn back around and see and a leg popped out of the chairs. I checked to see if Su-dae was looking before I violently tugged the person out of there. Jinyoung hyung came rolling out.
*whispering
Gongchan: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
Jinyoung: "Well you brought me here... What are you doing with Su-dae!? Alone!!"
Gongchan: "I was having a moment and you just ruined it!!" *hits Jinyoung repeatedly*
Jinyoung: "Aishhh!! Get off me! I would leave if I could, I feel awkward enough being around her at home and now there's all this lovey dovey stuff floating around..."
Gongchan: "Don't worry hyung, you'll be a man one day."
Jinyoung: "..."
               I make hyung go into a turtle mode and make him wait for me. I walk back towards Su-dae.
Gongchan: "Sorry about that. So what do you think of the piece?"
Su-dae: "It's nice..."
Gongchan: "... I know something is wrong. Would you like to tell me? Every time you say something I feel even more like a dog."
Su-dae: "Aha, you are no dog. It's just that... I wanted to see you."
Gongchan: "You do see me. See *holds hand out* And I'm real too, check this out."
               I stretch my hand out behind her neck and pull her in. I softly kiss her cheek close to her lips. I look at her blushing face and laugh. She looks up at me and starts to pull back my hood. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm a terrible person I know > ^ < I'm not gonna make any excuses. I could have found time in like what... 6, 7 months? Don't hate me, I honestly have a lot of stress right now though. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed what was here! Just next time yell at me you guys, cause guilt is what gets to me ^^ (Ack, why did I just give you guys that power...) I'm truly sorry there isn't more. I wanted to add the Sandeul shopping trip but hmwk got in the way.