Let go

Intertwined
               Am I an idiot? Is Gongchan really him, or am I an idiot for even thinking so? I swear I was just... If it is him what's going to happen to us now? I've just barely met him, I don't even get the chance? Whether it's him or not, I can't just let this end right here in his arms clueless.
(P.O.V Gongchan)
Sudae: "Gongchan-ah..."
               I pull back to see her face in shock. She grips my sleeve and looks up at me. Did I just..? Pabo-ya... As I was about to explain myself we got pulled away by our manager. He looks furious and begins to drag me towards the rest of the group. I look at Sandeul hyung who is eager to go talk to Sudae while Jinyoung hyung is looking at me mouthing "does she know?" with his eyes. I don't know how to respond.
Inro(manager): "What is going on here? Why are you with a fan out in public?"
Gongchan: "Hyung, she got hurt while protecting us. It's the least we could do for-"
Inro: "You can't do these things! I thought we were clear. Do you not see the cameras outside?! She's in more danger now than before! Are those fans going to leave her alone? How about the netizens?"
Gongchan: "... We understand but-"
Inro: "No boys, I hate to be hard on you but I'm driving all of you home." He pushes us along but Sandeul stops suddenly. He turns around,
Sandeul: "No. If she is going to be in even more danger... Then I'm staying by her."
Inro: "Junghwan!"
Sandeul: "Hyungnim, jwesonghamnida."
Hyung runs back towards Sudae who seems to be in awe at the amount of photographers outside.He places his jacket over her head and walk her out of one of the other exits. Before they pass the corner I see her eyes cross over filled with concern. You shouldn't be worried about us...
(P.O.V Sandeul)
               I guide Sudae to the staircase and begins to squirm around trying to make me put her down. I then place her over my shoulder where the most she can do to me is hit my back. Realizing I'm not letting her down she begins to dangle there. It's 5 p.m and daylight is still out. As soon as we get to the basement I let her down to put on her crutches. I bend down to move her dark hair out of her small face. She looks up at me with stinging eyes.
Sudae: "Why... Why did you do that?"
Sandeul: "... I wouldn't just leave you-"
Sudae: "You should have."
               What's gotten into her so suddenly? She turns her back to me and begins to walk away. I grab onto her arm and turn her around to face me. Her crutches hit echos off the cement of the garage. She bites her lip keeping her face from mine which is a mere 3 inches away. Are you mad that I was the one to take you away? Was I supposed to let someone else take you away? I feel my brows curving inward at her expression. Am I dissapointed at her choice of words, or am I making myself this way. I just... I can't let you go again...