Hello Again

Intertwined

               I wake up the next morning hearing footsteps running back and forth in the living room. I open the door and see Baro chasing Sandeul around in circles. Sandeul has his mouth of food and can barely talk. He spots me and rushes toward me. He practically used me as a shield against Baro.

Baro: "That's a cheap move! Just get back in the kitchen and make me another piece of meat!!"
Sandeul: "I'm not a servant! And I ate the last one!"
Baro: "Why you little..!!"
            Sandeul quickly runs into the bathroom and locks the door. Baro grabs a chair and places it in front of the bathroom. He sits and glares at the door. I'm never going to get going at this rate. Just as I was going to turn around an arm rests on top of my head. I look up, and see CNU looking at Baro in a confused way. Jinyoung comes out of the room yawning. He stares back and forth from CNU to Baro. He walks up to the bathroom door. He bangs on the door extremely loudly.
Jinyoung: "Yah! Sandeul! Come out of the bathroom! Stop eating everyone's food and this won't happen as often as it does!"
Sandeul: "Well then we should just buy more food then!"
            Gongchan suddenly appears tapping on my shoulder. He signals to the other members. With a mischievous smile he says, "Heheh, we should get Su-dae to get him out. After all, he can't say no to girls." Everyone agrees and they push me in front of the door. I hesitantly knock.
Su-dae: "Umm.. Sandeul... I need to use the bathroom. Could you come out of there?"
(All the members are just amazed at her cuteness in one simple sentence)
Sanduel: "Nice imitation guys! You aren't fooling me! I can still hear the low voice!"
Su-dae: "Excuse me?! Are you saying I sound like a guy?!"
The whole room fell silent. I had a long day yesterday, and I'm dependent on these darn crutches for the next few weeks. You can't expect me to be happy the whole time guys.  I could feel their stares all pointed at me. This situation got completely awkward in matter of seconds, but lucky for me Sandeul finally decided to open the door. But instead of coming out he takes me by the arm and pulls me in. Just as I'm about to yell, his eyes catch my attention. He looked like he was about to cry.
Sandeul: "Ahh, I'm sorry! I didn’t mean it like that! Your voice is lovely! I just thought they were pretending to be you, so I thought I’d try to make a snappy comeback. I’m sorry-“

Su-dae: “Okay! It’s fine! But why’d you eat all the food???”

Sandeul: “It's just that they never buy enough food for my belly!"
Su-dae: *sigh* "Then how about I just go buy more food later. You can even come with me so we get the right amount."
Sandeul: *glowing eyes* "Really? When can we go?"
Su-dae: "Sometime later, I have something to take care of in the afternoon."
Sandeul: "What kind of thing?"
I just kind of looked away. I didn't really want to see what he would infer it to be if I told him.
Sandeul: “… Oh nevermind! I’ll see you tonight then." *smiles*
            I smile at him and nodded. He stood up and lifted me on my feet. Just I was about to open the door I feel Sandeul grip my hand. I turn around and he has the face of a little frightened kitten.
Su-dae: "What's wrong?
Sandeul: "They.... Are still waiting outside..."
            I nod at him and I open the door. Death stares everywhere are shooting at Sandeul. I was getting frightened myself. Then I realized I’m holding hands with him as well. I pull him in front of me. And hug him on the neck.
Su-dae: "He has apologized, and said that he will help with the food for tonight. Now if I find a scratch on this boy when I get back today, no one, and I say no one is eating."
(P.O.V. Jinyoung)
            After she said that she pushed Sandeul into Gongchan and shuts the door. I look over to them and Sandeul has his head in Gongchan's chest. He buries his face in his palms. We all walk over to see if he's okay. She seemed quite scary. Gongchan looks at his face and makes this face as if he's judging him. I turn him around and Sandeul smiling and blushing.
Baro: "Yah! What were you guys doing in there?!"
Sandeul: "Ahaha it was nothing! We just talked! Why, what were you thinking we were doing?!”

Baro: “…..”

Sandeul: “You were thinking other things?! The bathroom isn’t a romantic place to start kissing hyung!!”

            I couldn’t help laughing at their fight. I felt like I should have done something as the leader, but like they ever listen to me. CNU stopped them after a couple minutes went by. A while after things settled down Gongchan and I decided to go for a walk around Seoul. Since we were near, we decided to stop at Channie’s old high school. For some reason he really wanted to stop by. I couldn’t say no to his puppy dog eyes. He showed me around for a bit, but told me he wanted to say hello to a couple of his teachers. I walked around the school by myself for a while. And then I saw her. What is she doing here?

(P.O.V. Gongchan)

            I sit down in front of the piano and warm up a bit before she arrives. Then I hear the door click open. I look up.

Gongchan: “Hello again.”

 

 

I am terribly sorry if I kept you waiting:(