Gwaenchanha?!

Intertwined

Gongchan: "Just do it."

Su-dae: "Aha why do I feel so tense about this..."

Gongchan: "Here." I grab her hand and help her to continue to push my hood back.

*** You've got a phone call~ You've got a phone call~

Gongchan: "Heh, seems like I'm not the only one who wants your attention." *bites lip*

Su-dae: "Can't it wait?"

Gongchan: "Maybe when the moment isn't spoiled huh? Besides, it's kinda fun~"

I pick up her phone and place in in her palm. I ruffle her hair and walk out. Moment killed, might as well walk away looking cool like I do. *sigh* Aish ... it was such a good atmosphere too! *scratches head*

(P.O.V. Su-dae)

Su-dae: "Baro! Myoya?! I was in a meeting!"

Baro: "Well I'm sorry that someone got hurt!"

Su-dae: "He'll be fine it-"

Baro: "Dogu, Sandeul!? Or your client?!"

Sudae: "Chamkkaman. What's wrong with Sandeul?"

Baro: "We all know he had problems with his knee. He was running down the stairs to the lobby and... something just... Anyway, he collapsed and you need to get Jinyoung and Gongchan to the hospital."

               B-but... he was fine this morning. He wasn't limping and he definitely didn't get his kicked by Baro either. Wait, when I- andwae. Andwae andwae. I didn't push him that hard, and he Jumped into Gongchan. Surely he has been more rough playing with the boys than that. Ah~ It's not the time for me to be going over this in my head. I call them and head to the hospital first on the bus. Once there I see Baro pacing back in forth in the lobby waiting for us. I run inside and he grabs me by the shoulders.

Baro: "YOU! Why did you take so long! No don't answer that, go to the room! CNU should be there. Aishh, where are these guys!?" *taps foot*

               I run down the hall and and slide the door open forcibly, and a bit too dramatically to be honest. And the two of them are looking at me startled. CNU is even against the wall, didn't take him as that kind of man. Or should I even call him one? As for Sandeul- ahhh no I can't say it for him either.

Sudae: "Sandeul... Come out under your covers..." he peeks over and jumps out.

Sandeul: "Sudae-ah!"

Sudae: "Gwenchanha?? Baro told me you fell down."

Sandeul: "Oh it was nothing-"

Sudae: "You call falling down a flight of stairs nothing!?"

Sandeul: "Wha- a flight of- BAROOOOOOO!!!" baro comes rushing in with a bunch of food in hand sits next to him.

Baro: "Ye! How are you doing?" Sandeul grabs his collar with anger piercing into him.

Sandeul: "What did you tell her exactly? *pulsing vain*"

Baro: "That you fell down the stairs!"

Sudae: "Sandeul don't stress yourself!" I hold his shoulders down and he is still struggling to keep his grip on him.

(P.O.V Sandeul)

Sandeul: "IT WAS ON THE LAST STEP AND I LANDED IN A FLOWER POT."

Sudae: "... You know, you really are something Sandeul. I just don't know what...."

              I look up at her to give a glare but... my heart couldn't stop beating so fast that I'd be panting in her face. And it's really not helpful that she's the one pinning me down.

 

 

So, I posted :D (mianhae a hundred times over) I'll post some time next week. First full week of August 2013, you got a time on me ^^ I only say the year because well, if you have been subscribed you know you me >.<