Side-story: JINYOUNG-AH

Intertwined

Side-story: JINYOUNG-AH.

**If you haven't watched She is Wow and don't want spoilers then I apologize and recommend you not read this update (it's like from the 3 or 4 ep so don't worry too much)

 

The air gets caught in my throats as my eyes are fixed on what I had just seen. I lay in complete silence  before I snap out of my daze and scream out,

Sudae: "JINYOUNG-AHH!"

I could hear my voice echo through the dorm rooms and a thud a few seconds after. The sound of his bare footsteps detaching from the wooden floors becomes more apparent as he gets closer. When he enters the living room I get off the couch and shove my phone in face as I ask him,

Sudae: "Yah, what is this huh?!"

Jinyoung: "Huh- oh that. What about it?"

Sudae: "You climbed on AND over the table AND KISSED HER..."

Jinyoung: "It was my character!" he says with his arms open. Then suddenly stops speaking to cross his arms and imply, "are you jealous?"

He smiles crooked with cocky written all over his expression. I lean backwards onto the heel of my foot and scoff at his remark. I look up at him and confess,

Sudae: "No, it's just that you call that a kiss?" appalled by my answer his face turns into awe.

Jinyoung: "How could you say that?!"

Sudae: "Your lips aren't moving and they're not even puckered. C'mon Jinyoung-ah, am I supposed to be impressed? My heart should be in a state of but looks like I didn't miss out on much-"

And in that instant he grabbed my hand and placed behind his head as he wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me over his knees onto the couch. With my head placed on the  armrest and legs dangled over his closed knees, he leans forward and tilts his head ever so slightly so our lips fit into each other perfectly. With pressure I feel his warm plump lips against my cold skin. He pulls back and smiles as he crosses his thumb over my bottom lip.

Jinyoung: "That's only because I was waiting to put my effort into this one."

 

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry DX I know it's been so long since the last update, how is everyone? And I see we've gotten some new faces as well hello~ Just a little something for the Jinyoung stans <3 but yeah no this story is not "intertwined" with the actual storyline; I watched She is Wow and this came out of it. Well anyway, till we meet again! (it's like 1am so I'll probably edit later lol)