Greetings

Intertwined

 

               I headed off to school early today for my piano lessons. When I walked into the school, the hallways were filled with music. I love coming in the morning, because this is the time when the orchestra is practicing. Often I just sit there and listen to them play. I was about to sit down when I hear something off about the instruments that were playing. I could hear piano keys. I’m usually the first to get here, not even my teacher gets here this early. I head down to the piano room and open the door to find a young man playing the grand piano. I could barely see his face since his hood was covering most of his eyes. I could still tell he was completely calm, and fully focused on the keys. I didn't know whether I should go in, or just wait till he was done. My class is just about to start, and is across this auditorium. I slowly walk through the doors, trying not to make eye contact. I am close to the other doors, but then a large bang on the keys startled me and I squealed a bit. He jumped, and stood up from the piano.

"Oh my, umm I'm sorry about that."

"No, no it's fine. I hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you here all alone?"

"I could ask you the same thing. I'm just practicing. I have a big... recital coming up soon, and I have to practice this specific piece. I'm pretty stressed as you can see."

"I could help you, if you want that is."

"How good are you?"

"I'll show you."

               I sit down, and he sits next to me. He hands me the music sheet, and I proceed to play. I start the song off, and in the middle he starts to harmonize with the keys using his voice. He wrote lyrics? Whoever this guy is, he's incredibly talented. Every high note he hits sends a shiver down my back, or that could just be the fact that his hand is holding onto my side. We finish and there is paused moment between us. He then says, "You are amazing. I would love to be assisted by someone like you." He said this with a smile and holding my hand. "And I would love to work with someone as talented as you. Umm here's my number call whenever for a practice." He took the paper, and we said our goodbyes. As I saw him walk out the door my heart pounded, and all I could think of was, "I hope to see you soon."

*School day passes in a flash

              I head to work at this little cafe behind the public park. Not many people come in, but I like it that way because the ones who do come are our regulars. I get to have a better relationship with the customers this way. I walk in to the scent of freshly baked bread and cookies. "The smell is amazing, I'm jealous of the people who will be getting to eat all this food."

"Su-dae, you're here! *looks around* I saved this sugar cookie for you, don't let my mom see you with it okay?"

"Thank-you! I was getting hungry!" That was Kein. He's the son of the manager; and my best friend. I met him back in the first grade, and we've been together ever since.

"The restaurant has been jam packed all day. All of them keep gossiping about that group, B1A4. Apparently they have been spotted around the area."

"Where would that have come from? There's no way they would come this early for their concert."

"Ohh, so you ARE a fan of theirs. Come on don't deny it!"

"Okay, okay. I'm looking forward to their concert! Don't judge me; I am also a teenage girl. Oh some customers have come in. I'll be back."

               As I walk over to their table I see a couple of girls looking at them. Haha that's cute, crush at first sight. "Hello Sirs, What would you two like to order?" While I said this, these two girls come up behind the two gentlemen. Just as they reach for their hoods i ask, "I'm sorry, but what are you guys doing? It is disrespectful to do such a thing to someone older than you." "Get out of my way old lady!" She was a couple of inches away from pushing me, but the man sitting down stood in front and took the impact of the push. “That was rude of you to do." The other girl proceeded to try and get me, but the other young man stopped her as well. The girls both knocked over the guy's hoods. The entire place went silent for about three seconds, and then there were screaming girls charging in our direction! I pushed the guys out the door first, and right when I was about to step over the threshold I felt 3 girls tugging at my legs! The two boys came back took me by the arms and pulled me out of the chaotic mess of girls, and booked it.

               One of the boys is carrying me and the other is trying to figure out a good hiding spot. Things finally settle down after a while and I am laid down in front of a tree. "Hey are you okay? Could you open your eyes? Aww don't cry." I slowly open my eyes wiping away my tears. I look up to find Sandeul and Gongchan from the group B1A4! I am completely speechless. I must me hallucinating due to the pain in my leg. What am I going to do?