Love Day

Unrequited Love

 

Awkward silence filled the air except the sound of brushing as you slowly lifted up your head. Woohyun had dragged you to the men’s bathroom, not caring if anybody else came in, because the baseball match would have probably started already.  You were seated on the sink while Woohyun began washing your Pororo hoodie on the sink next to you. You were mainly uncomfortable for three reasons; one being that you were in a men’s restroom, two being that you were sitting on the sink with only your jeans and tank top on, and last being that your ultimate secret crush was approximately two feet away from you.

You were swinging your legs while thinking, ‘Omo, I’m breathing the same air as Woohyun!’ You made a victory like face (^O^) and suddenly you heard dead silence. You lifted your head to see Woohyun holding out your Pororo hoodie for you to wear again. You dashingly got off the seat to give him a 90 degree bow but your hurt from the uncomfortable sitting position.

“Ahhhh!” You grunted as you put a scrunched up face expression. On the other hand, Woohyun didn’t know what you were doing but it was funny to him. But, he held his giggle in to keep his cool image.

“So, do you want to explain why you are dressed so weirdly?” Woohyun asked with a smirk. “Mwoh, weirdly?! Yah! This Pororo hoodie is important to me!” You defensively yelled as you began to put your hoodie back on. Woohyun just replied by staring at you and your heart was accelerating beat by beat but you tried to ignore it. “Well, I’m going to see the game now so, bye!” You said as you pushed open the men’s bathroom door where outside, you saw two guys looking at you with disgust.

Your eyes widened and you dashed to a food stand near the stadium entrances while Woohyun saw everything and just chuckled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun sshi? I’d appreciate it if you would stop staring at me.” You whispered as your cheeks rose to a pink color after finishing your corn dog. Yes, you two were sitting next to each other on the top of the stadium, aka the ‘nosebleeds’ area since both of you couldn’t find your friends.

You didn’t turn your head around on purpose so that you wouldn’t gaze into Woohyun’s brown eyes. However from the corner of your eye, you saw Woohyun staring at you for the past thirty minutes. You couldn’t take the stare enough so you finally turned your head to your right and when you guys made eye contact, your whole mind froze as your mouth slightly opened.

'Wahhh, is this love at first sight?' 

'So handsome...'

'Is this what it feels like being on top of a cloud?'
 

"~~~ sshi? ~~~ sshi? Hello?" Your thoughts got washed away when you saw Woohyun snapping his fingers at you, trying to get your attention. You gasped and quickly shook you head to clear away your imagination. "Wah! I'm sorry. What did you say?" You asked with your eyes wide open. Woohyun smirked at you once again and stood up. "The baseball game's over."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School quickly came by on the following Monday and you were more than ready to take a graded practice SAT test that morning. You actually stayed up all of Sunday to study, study and study. You even bought double layered curtains to keep yourself distracted from Woohyun's window. But that didn't help since all you thought all night was,'Why can I only see your face?' every time a science question on trees came up. On top of that, your eyes were droopy and your face was bloated from eating ramyun at three in the morning.

As usual, Woohyun picked you up to go to school and you got off the car as fast as you could to avoid the fan girls. You honestly did not know the reason why Woohyun had even bothered dropping you off at school since you two weren't that close in your opinion. 

"~~~ ah! Where did you run off to on Saturday?" Naeun asked loudly after running over to your side with IU and Soyu. You saw IU's eyes look off in the other direction where Woohyun was standing and you turned around, only to see Woohyun smirking.

"Anyeong ha sae yo, Woohyun sunbae!" IU and Soyu happily greeted which Woohyun replied with a nod while fan girls were glaring daggers at them. You replied to Naeun saying that you were sitting in the bleachers alone which Naeun seemed skeptical of but believed you anyway. The three of you walked away and into the school building and you noticed Jiyoon was missing. 

"Where's Jiyoon?"

"She's with Sunggyu, ooh la la!" IU exclaimed. The three of you smiled and joked until Naeun brought up Woohyun into the conversation. 

"I heard Woohyun is going to be one of the SAT proctors because he already took it last weekend!" The process of Naeun bringing up Woohyun's name made you nervous but excited, wanting to hear more. Your face heated up, reminiscing the day your face and Woohyun's face were literally one inch apart from each other. 

---------------------

"Okay class, now I'm going to leave so that your proctor can pass out the exams. He'll be arriving in a few minutes."

One girl from the classroom shouted, "What's his name?!" You anticipated for Woohyun's name to come out of the teacher's mouth.

"Well I'll give you a hint. His name has a 'Woo' in it!" The teacher tried to socialize. Girls all over the room were giggling, eagerthat it'll be Woohyun while guys were rolling their eyes at the annoying giggles. There was a knock on the door and everybody got calm.

"Meet your proctor, Jang DongWoo!" 

You smacked your forehead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Author's Note: Sorry if it wasn't that funny LOL. And sorry for not updating as much. Who else is excited for INFINITIZE? The Chaser!!!! Ah. And the day Infinite make their comeback on Music Bank, it's the day of my birthday!!!! Yipee!!! :)) 
Anyways, NO SILENT READERSSSSSSS. Thanks for subscribing <3