Attempt.

Unrequited Love

You headed your way over to the local Seoul bookstore to catch up on your summer reading assignment the day after you encountered Sunggyu and Dongwoo. They were actually really nice to you.

Flashback

 "Um, hello." You said as your cheeks flushed a light shade of red. You saw a hamster looking like guy and a guy who looked like a dinosaur looking at you from the window. You saw them glance at each other before one of them decided to say something. "Uh, are you one of our fan girls?" The one who looked like a hamster asked. Your eyes widened as you vigorously shook your head.

"I was the one who gave you guys a tour around school." You gently said through the window.

"Ah, that's right! Wasn't your name ~~~?" The dinosaur looking one asked. 

"Yes yes! That's me!" You said a little bit too excitingly, making both of the guys chuckle. They asked why you were looking at Woohyun's window and you replied with a lie, "It's a daily routine of mine to look out the stars at night." Well, it wasn't technically a lie. You do actually look outside daily.

The conversation quickly ended and it looked really foolish that three people were talking to each other through the windows, only to have their heads sticking out. You were about to bid a goodbye until the dinosaur looking guy asked you a sensitive question. "Weren't you also the one everybody's been saying bad things about?" 

You gently nodded, saying it was no big deal since you got teased all the time. Your conversation got interrupted by a certain someone by the name of Nam Woohyun who also stuck out his head out the window to see what the commotion was all about. You tried to not look at him in the eyes and looked up at the stars. Luckily since it was night-time, the trio couldn't see your flushed cheeks.

“Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, what are you guys doing out here?” he asked as he looked at you with a smirk.

‘Aish, why does he keep smirking at me?’ you thought while you bit your bottom lip.

“Oh, Woohyun ah. You remember our tour guide today? Well, turns out she’s your neighbor.” Sunggyu told him.

“I know.” Woohyun replied and headed back inside his house before giving you a wink.
 

"WAHHHHHH!" You squealed in the bus as you recalled the memory from last night. People were glancing weirdly at you while you were smiling like your mouth was going to fall off any time soon. You finally got off the bus, which half of the passengers were relieved.

You wanted to tell the whole world that Nam Woohyun, your so called “love at first sight” partner, winked at you but who was there to tell? You rummaged through your bag to get your cellphone and dialed Naeun’s number. You waited for her to pick up as you were walking to the bookstore at the same time.

Naeun finally picked up the phone as you entered the bookstore. “Anything wrong, ~~~?” she asked. You headed over to the ‘Resources’ section of the bookstore and you started to tell Naeun about everything that happened yesterday. You trusted Naeun about keeping your little crush on Woohyun a secret even though you knew her for only a week.

“And he totally winked at me! Ugh that smile and his dreamy eyes UGH. You know how many girls would DIE to be in my spot?!” You yelled into the phone while crouching down to read the titles of the books.

Suddenly, all the books moved and you saw Woohyun in front of you, just the shelf covering the space between you two. “Do you?” he asked as you dropped your cellphone onto the ground.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Funny how we keep bumping into each other." Woohyun said in a monotone voice as he was looking through the books on the shelves while you were just standing in the aisle, trying not to sweat and overreact. You obviously hung up on Naeun the minute you saw Woohyun. Well, you just stomped on your phone pretending like nothing happened.

"U-uh ha ha yeah." You nervously said. You guys stayed in silence while you started to think about the events that happened. Why were you were being so nervous on a guy you barely know? You thought about Woohyun giving you a wink, Woohyun talking to you first in the bookstore. It was all Woohyun who approached you first. So he must of thought something about you, right? Your confidence level suddenly rose so you attempted to make the next move. You saw Woohyun casually skimming through the books and decided to strike up a conversation.

"So, whatcha looking for?" You asked while biting your bottom lip. Woohyun turned to you with fierce eyes and you immediately looked down on the floor, looking at your shoes. He replied, "SAT stuff." Your head shot back up.

"WAH ME TOO!" You accidently shouted. A little bit too loud since people around you were glaring at you. You bowed at the bystanders, apologizing while you heard Woohyun chuckle for a second. From observing his current poker face, you were about to make another conversation but two girls dashed up to your aisle.

"Oh, Woohyun sunbae! We haven't seen you in forever! Are you returning back to Daegu High School for senior year?" One girl with thick glasses asked Woohyun, not noticing your presence. You pretended to be looking for some practice workbooks, which is what you're actually supposed to be doing. But, as the usual self you are, you decided to eavesdrop.

"No, I moved to a better location." Woohyun gently said, making you smile. You realized you were in a bookstore so you shook your head several times to get the smile off your face. People would have called you crazy.

"Yah. Girl. You. Is there something wrong with you?" The girl with the glasses asked. You pointed your index finger at your chest with a confused expression planted on your face.

"Yeah you. You seemed like you were having a seizure." Your cheeks were turning a shade of red, not wanting to look at Woohyun's probable smirking face. And then you heard Woohyun's chuckle that made your heart flutter. 

"N-no." You replied.

"Well if you don't mind, my friend and I will like to talk to Woohyun sunbae so," she motioned a 'go away' signal to you and you nodded obediently while carrying your books to the checkout area of the bookstore. You made a face of annoyance while you were waiting on line when somebody accidently knocked out the books in your hand. The books fell on the floor with a thud and you put on a fake happy smile to tell people it was alright. You started to pick up the books while quietly murmuring to yourself, "Hate my life."

You stood up and proceeded to the cashier. After the payments, you headed outside to go home and felt really tired. All of a sudden, your plastic bag that carried your SAT prep workbooks ripped apart and once again, fell on the floor. 

"UGHHHHHHHH!" You stomped on the floor while grabbing a fistful of your hair, groaning in pure annoyance. You picked up the books and had no energy left.

"You know, frustrating yourself isn't going to get you anywhere." A voice said as the figure stepped in front of you. It was Woohyun, again. Your eyes widened and you quickly tried to fix your hair with one hand and sighed. What were you supposed to say back?

"I u-uh I uh" Great. You sounded like a stuttering monkey speaking spanish. Woohyun carried your books without a word and started walking. You ran up to keep his pace. "Where are we going... Woohyun sshi?" 

"Home."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Ooh la la, he's walking you home ~ Hehe. Thanks for 13 subscribers <3
I said I was going to update at 12:00 AM EST but eh, it's 10:15pm and I'm done editing so, why not?
Sadly, the poster isn't avaliable yet ):
Words:1,311