Fortune.

Unrequited Love

Note: Just remember the fact that you only met 3 out of 7 Infinite members. And your character tends to be shy/innocent at first but gets how should I say it, funny, comical, devious, pull pranks etc once somebody gets to know you. Sorry for not updating. The internet keeps cutting on and off. Not cool.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first day of school arrived quickly and it was a rainy day in Seoul. You woke up with a smile on your face, ignoring the heavy raindrops plopping on your windows. You swiftly brushed your teeth and waved your hair because it looked pretty. At least Woohyun said it did. The last two weeks of summer, you managed to become Woohyun’s friend using a lot of effort like purposely bumping into him during your morning jogs, “coincidently” going outside the house at the same time, etc.

You guys weren’t necessarily the best of friends, but you’ve managed to let Woohyun be your reliable friend. So what happened to studying for the SAT’s? In conclusion, you didn’t study at all because of your boy distractions.
You looked in the mirror and let out a happy sigh. “Hwaiting!” You yelled to yourself before going outside to Woohyun’s car.

“Annyeong Woohyun sshi!” You said with glee as you hopped into the front seat of Woohyun’s car. The scent of his car pleased you since it smelled like him. Woohyun let out a sigh. “I told you to call me Woohyun oppa. Not Woohyun sshi.”

“Ah you’re right. Hehe.” You said with an awkward tone as the car began moving. Woohyun started to ask if you guys had classes together and you only gave him one word answers because you didn’t want to say anything stupid. The school wasn’t that far away so you guys arrived quicker than usual. Woohyun got out of the car with an umbrella and dashed to your side before the rain can get to you.

And before a blink of an eye, fan girls started to swarm Woohyun and the rest of Infinite who were right behind you guys. You were uncomfortably standing there under an umbrella with Nam Woohyun while fan girls were paying attention to him so you decided to run to the front entrance.

“~~~ wait!” You heard Woohyun murmur before you took off. You walked in the school building, where you quickly spotted Naeun, IU, Soyu and Jiyoon sitting in the lobby. “~~~ ah! Over here!” Luckily, your two old friends and your two new friends surprisingly bonded quite well so that wasn’t an issue for you.

Suddenly, the two front corridor doors opened and you saw the whole crew of Infinite step in. You spotted Woohyun next to Sunggyu as they waved back to girls as they approached Sunggyu’s locker. You saw Dongwoo too, he was eating a lollipop. Then you recognized the remaining four boys, who were in the tour orientation; but you didn’t know who was who.

“Wah, look at Hoya sunbae. He’s soooo fine.” IU said. You turned back to IU with a half disgusted, half confused face.

“Isn’t Hoya the flowers you like a lot?” you responded with a question. IU rolled her eyes and put her arm around your neck.

He is Lee Howon sunbae, as known as Hoya.” IU said as she pointed to a muscular boy with thick brown eyebrows, quietly leaning against the lockers. You replied back with an ‘o’ face, nodding so she can proceed.

“The one listening to his headphones is Kim Myungsoo sunbae or known as L. He’s known to be a shallow, good looking, cold ice prince but he laughs once in a while. It’s SO obvious Naeun likes him.” IU giggled.

“YAH!” Naeun shouted as you shook your head.

“That tall guy standing next to Myungsoo sunbae is Lee Sungyeol sunbae. He’s known to be really comical and such. His height is big, his hands are big, his feet are big, even his face is big!” You just snickered at IU’s remarks.

“Finally, that guy getting head locked by Sunggyu sunbae is Lee Sungjong. He’s my age and he’s really annoying. He won’t stop bothering you until he gets what he wants. And I know this because we used to go to the same elementary school together. He doesn’t even belong in there! He’s actually feminine but personally I think he’s gay -’’

Your eyes widened when you, Jiyoon, Soyu and Naeun realized the whole Infinite crew were standing in front of you so you coughed, giving IU a signal that Sungjong was glaring daggers at her. Since nobody was speaking, you decided to make the first move. “Yes? Can we help you?” Sungjong rolled his eyes at your question and replied,

“Move out of the way.” You were taken back by his statement since there was a huge amount of space in the hallways and he is a junior who’s younger than you.

“Excuse me?” You retorted back.

Sungjong got taken back at your remark so he air fanned himself in a diva like manner. “I clearly said to move out of the way didn’t I and also –’’

“There’s plenty of space in the halls. It looks to me you’re not that fat; actually you look so skinny you actually look anorexic. And learn a thing for once little kid. I’m older than you so don’t talk to your sunbaes like that, no matter how much of a nasty attitude you have. Yeah. If you’re rude to me, I’ll be rude back.” You shouted.

By this time, it looked like half the students and faculty members were watching what was happening between you and Sungjong.

“Omo, hyungs look at this girl’s attitude. Listen. I practically own the school. From judging your attitude towards me, I can kick you out if I want to!”

“Should I be scared? Cause I could really care less right now.” You commented back as you silently walked to your first period English class alone, with 100 pairs of eyes staring at you.

In the beginning of every school year, there was diagnostic test based on what you studied over the summer and English was definitely not your fairest subject. You got to the classroom with a sigh since you just left a bad impression on half the school’s students. There were name cards on each desk and when you got to your desk, your eyes widened. The desk next to yours said Nam Woohyun.

-          - 

‘Ugh I totally forgot Woohyun sunbae was in Infinite! Argh and I just blasted off Sungjong poop real bad in front of him and he probably thinks I’m a ! Oh my god he’s coming this way. Oh my god. Oh my god. Don’t breathe, ~~~.” Keep calm, tilt chin up, sit pretty, arms fold, legs crossed. Good.’

Woohyun made his way over to you and sat down and you were extremely nervous since he was dangerously close to you. These assigned seats were closer together than the front seats in his car! You decided that you would not stare into his direction since you really wanted to pass the diagnostic test. After completing the tests successfully with Woohyun off your mind for an hour, you got up the chair to hand in your test. When you made your way over to your seat, Woohyun was staring at the front of the classroom, where you were a few seconds ago.

You noticed he finished before you since he had nothing on his desk except a paper fortune teller. You tried to sit pretty so you kept shifting your legs here and there. After another ten minutes, you finally got bored.

‘Might as well give it a shot.’ You thought as you rolled your eyes.

“So…what’s that?” You whispered, but you didn’t look at him. He didn’t answer and you thought that he didn’t hear you.

You coughed this time and repeated, “So…what’s that?” All you got was silence back. You got annoyed that he was ignoring you for no reason so you finally turned to him.

“You finally realized that you needed to turn your head to get my attention?” Woohyun whispered as he looked into your eyes. You gulped, praying for Woohyun to turn his back around since you couldn’t stare into his eyes any longer.

“I-uh-I-ooh.” Woohyun chuckled at your attempt to speak. “Pick a color.” Woohyun asked as he held out his paper fortune teller.

“Uh red.” He smiled at your answer.

“A number.”

“7.”

“R-E-D. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. Pick a shape.”

“Uh the star.” Woohyun opened the side that had the star and read the conclusion out loud, “We’re meant to be."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

tumblr_m3616nN1eb1qib4vqo1_500.gif