Pororo.

Unrequited Love

Author's Note: Click on the BLUE links as you read! It's important to the chapter ^^. Btw just for a clarification, Woohyun's cold exterior disappears when he's ALONE with you. If there's other people, he acts not so warm. Enjoy! I kinda rushed the ending lols. Thanks for 26 subscribers and huge thanks to SHINeelvr4evr for the beautiful poster!!! <3 
Words: 906 [EXCLUDING A/N]
SHORT CHAPTER. SORRY. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"See you at seven!" It was a Saturday and you had just hung up the phone after having a five way phone call with Naeun, IU, Jiyoon and Soyu. Being the sports fanatic you are, Naeun got baseball tickets for the five of you this morning since her uncle was the stadium owner. You needed to set your mind off of Woohyun and SAT work just for this week. In other words, you were procrastinating.

"Let's see, let's see. Since it's a baseball game at night time, let's wear...ah! PORORO!" You were giddily squealing around your closet since this pororo sweater was good luck to you. Although when you put the hood on it looked embarrassing to others, but you didn't mind.

After arriving at Daegu Stadium, you quickly searched for Naeun and the others. You were told to go to the very front row, but you couldn't spot Naeun anywhere. You fished your cell phone out of your pocket and dialed Naeun.

"Where are you, ~~~? We're located in Row E!" You winced since the stadium was too loud for you to hear. You stood on the bleachers of the stadium to get a full view of the arena, but you suddenly spotted Woohyun and the rest of Infinite sitting around while chatting 20 feet away from you. You gasped and hung up the phone and since you did not want to get noticed on a weekend where you didn't do your hair, had no makeup on and the fact that you were wearing your middle school days Pororo hoodie.

You had no choice but to pull up your hoodie onto your head since you didn't want to get seen by any of them. You realized that you were in Row A and you had to pass Infinite in order to get to Row E. 

"Here I go." You said to yourself. This was how you looked like. You tried to picture the whole stadium in your mind and proceeded to make you first step up the stadium stairs.
 

Author's POV

Meanwhile, the seven members of Infinite were eating corndogs while waiting for the baseball game to start. All of them came because they were invited by Hoya, whose father is the manager of the stadium. 

"Yah, Lee Sungjong! Pass me the ketchup!" Sunggyu nagged without looking at the maknae. There was silence from Sungjong and this made everybody look at Sungjong.

"Sungjong? What's wrong?" Sunggyu gently asked. Sungjong had his mouth wide open and suddenly began to laugh hysterically while pointing to the right side, where you were. The Infinite members looked to where Sungjong had pointed and they saw a person in a full on Pororo hoodie , struggling to get up the stairs. Most people who were in the front area began to laugh except a certain someone. 

Woohyun had been quiet for the most time, ever since they all arrived at the stadium. 

*Why doesn't anybody help?* Woohyun thought quietly to himself, not making a move since he knows bystanders are going to make fun of him for helping somebody in an embarrassing situation like this.

Meanwhile, you were on the verge of humility since you began to hear chicken noises from people on your left and right side. And you were certain that Infinite were looking as well. You lifted up your right foot to place your foot on the next step while waving your arms back and forth to look for a handle. You were sweating in the Pororo hoodie since the hoodie was quite thick. You didn't know if this was directed to you but a rude person interrupted the laughter and asked, "Excuse me person, why don't you just take off the dumb hood, stupid?!" 

You made an irritated-like face and responded back through the hood, "This hoodie is my favorite!" You slightly gasped, taking in the fact that you just yelled with your own voice; meaning that Sunggyu, Dongwoo or even Woohyun could recognize your voice.

Woohyun immediately recognized your voice and began to smirk. He looked over to Sunggyu and Dongwoo to see if they remembered your high pitched voice when yelling, but they didn't notice as they continued to laugh at your standing position. Just then, you slipped on a finished corn dog stick and shouted, "AJABAKAOWRAH" as you flew back harshly onto the concrete floor. This made the audience in the whole stadium with laughter, but Woohyun was nowhere near laughing. 

"Ahhhhhh!" You groaned as you struggled to get up. Your back started to hurt since you plopped onto the concrete. You quickly searched for your phone in your back jean pocket and tried to dial Naeun's number but it was hard since you couldn't see anything. (You're still in the costume lol) Suddenly, somebody slowly ped your hoodie and since you had fast reflexes, you pryed off the person's rough hands.

"It's me." You heard Woohyun's husky voice. Your eyes doubled in size. First you looked like a sweaty monster and second, you just humiliated yourself in front of approximately hundreds of people! 

"Uh uh I have no idea what you are talking about sir." You said in a fake, deep voice.

"That's not going to work on me ~~~. Let's go." Woohyun said as he took your hand and dragged you to the exit of the stadium. Little did you know, the stadium, including Infinite, Naeun, IU, Jiyoon, and Soyu were watching.