Slime

Unrequited Love

Author's Note: CLARIFICATION - You are shy only to Woohyun but to others you are confident/whatever LOL. The winner was Chanyeol of Exo-K and this chapter does not include much of him, but stay tuned because he is a major character soon! Yay for 50 subscribers. Love you guys <3 EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER and if you expected more! I know you guys don't wanna hear this excuse, but it's because of studying for exams. :p

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your first kiss was now taken by the name of Nam Woohyun and right now, your eyeballs have increased in size and it looked like they were going to burst anytime soon.

"Well, it's getting late now so maybe you should go home now right?" You snapped out of your shock and nodded without saying a word. You picked up your bag and unintentionally met eyes with Woohyun and he was smirking, at you. Your cheeks quickly rose up to a pink color and you speed walked out of there, grinning like a little child.

----

"He kissed you?!" You quickly covered Naeun's mouth with your bare hands. "Oh my god Naeun, shut up! People are going to hear you!" Naeun giggled as your cheeks once again turned pink.

"Hear what?" You gasped as you turned your head around and saw Park Chanyeol, Naeun's boyfriend.  You glared at Naeun, signaling that she can't tell anybody what happened between you and Woohyun yesterday. You bid farewell to the couple as you made your way to the library.

You thought about the kiss as you slowly made your way into the school library. Woohyun's plumped, pink lips that tasted like sweet mint were on your lips. You squealed to yourself but it made you think, was it because of the script? Which other girl has he placed his lips on besides you? You shook your head and made your way to the corner to continue making your final "sculpture" to sabotage your Romeo and Juliet audition.

----

"Woohyun hyung! Where are you going?" Woohyun told Sungjong that he was going to the library to look for someone to rehearse with but Sungjong didn't believe him since Woohyun doesn't talk to anybody besides the whole crew of Infinite. Woohyun rolled his eyes and glared at Sungjong who got the signal and left. Little did Woohyun know that Sungjong was following him.

As Sungjong ran from hiding behind lockers, Woohyun finally arrived at the library. Woohyun stood on his tippy toes and looked around the library and smiled until he saw a certain figure.

'Hyung smiles?' Sungjong bent down and hid behind a bookshelf. It seemed like Woohyun was approaching a girl Sungjong recognized very well. 

"Oh my god, it's that ." Sungjong murmured under his breath as his face scrunched up to disgust. (Referring to Chapter four.) Sungjong heard several gasps behind him and as he turned around, he saw several fan girls looking surprised that the maknae of Infinite has just cussed. Sungjong forgot that he was considered a 'kingka' in the school and face palmed himself but shortly after, he smirked.

"Ladies, would you like to help me with something?" All of the girls vigorously nodded and all of them gathered up close together as Sungjong told them the plan.

----
Listen to this while reading if you want lol

You and Woohyun were sitting across from each other, him helping you on your little project. It was quiet, but it seemed to make you comfortable. Both of you were thinking of the kiss you two shared yesterday and you really wanted to ask him if he did it for the script or if he really wanted to kiss you.

Woohyun coughed and you looked at him. "So ~~~, I wanna know. What's your honest opinion of me so far?" You were shocked that Woohyun would actually care on what you think. Naeun's voice ringed in your head, 'Be honest with him at all times!' You shook your head quickly and answered him.

"Uh, h-honestly even though you seem cold and stony to others..." You started as Woohyun looked up to meet your eyes. This made you heat up once again.

"You are a w-w-warm guy to me a-and you have a nice voice that I enjoy listening to e-everyday." You did not know why you started to stutter but you knew one thing for sure. You were sincerely in love with him. You met eyes with Woohyun and you saw him smile, that same smile he only gives to you. 

As you guys were staring at each other, Sungjong and his fan girls were smirking while watching you guys being all pre couple lovey-dovey. "Release the product in exactly 2.5 seconds!" As Sungjong shouted, you and Woohyun turned around to see Sungjong smiling deviously and you remembered him as the diva who messed with you on the first day. 

You opened your mouth to ask why they were all looking at you but it was too late. A suspicious liquid dropped quickly from the library's ceiling and only you and your secret sabotaging project was covered in pink slime.