Peeping.

Unrequited Love

 

"Uh, so here we have the school's library. It's pretty small but you will find a lot of resources for projects." You said to the nine students, who were looking bored as ever. One guy with a feminine voice earlier even had the nerve to interrupt you.

You took them to the school cafeteria, where several students were chatting amongst themselves. Of course when you stepped in with them, there were unnecessary hollers while you were introducing the lunch lines.

“Omo, look at all seven of them! They’re so hot!”
“They can be kingkas!”
“Wah, look at those two girls. I’dtap that.”
“Ugh his arms are so muscular!”
“Damn, look at her .”

You were very uncomfortable with all the erted comments but you got even more uncomfortable when one girl noticed your presence next to the “ulzzangs.” 

“Who is that ugly girl standing in their way?”
"Move, whatever your name is! I can't see their faces!"
“Isn’t she that teacher’s annoying pet from last year?”

Even though you were a determined and a bold girl, you still got hurt by words. You quickly recovered  yourself with a fake smile and told the nine students,

“Well, the tour is finally over. Hope you guys enjoy your senior/junior year!” You then turned to the doors of the cafeteria and ran to the place you always felt safe; the rooftop. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If the school’s rooftop was to be described in one word, the word would be disgusting. The school’s rooftop actually used to be a mini-garden but it was sabotaged by some ruthless kids who decided to have a fight. Since then, the janitors actually didn’t even bother to clean up the plant’s vases or dirt that was on the floor. You decided to claim it your ‘secret chamber’ since you were alone most of the time and nobody came up to the rooftop.

“Mwoh? Teacher’s pet?!” you screamed as you threw a piece of plant over the roof.

“And I’m ugly? Her personality is the thing that’s ugly!” You yelled again as you blew your hair.

“Having fun?” a voice called out. You instantly turned your head around and saw the two new transfer girls from earlier.

“U-uh, this place is restricted.”

“Then why are you here?”

 

You made a ‘o’ face and sheepishly let out a fake laugh. There was an awkward silence and the two girls made their way over to you and sat down to make themselves comfortable.

“I’m Son Naeun.” The girl with wavy hair said as she took out her hand for you to shake.

“I’m Lee Jieun but you can call me IU.” The other girl said as you shook both their hands.

“I’m Choi ~~~.” You smiled. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You learned that Naeun and IU were cousins and that they came from Busan. You also learned that they both loved to sing and dance. You told a bit about yourself and your goal of going to medical school one day. As you guys finished talking and properly introducing yourselves, you decided it was time to head home.

You were now on your way home, smiling at the fact that you made two new friends right before school even started. You stared at your phone and looked at your contacts list.

  1. Dad
  2. IU
  3. Jeon Jiyoon
  4. Lee Soyu
  5. Mom
  6. Son Naeun·         

 

You nodded at yourself for making an accomplishment. You thought about the conversation you had before with Naeun and IU, them stating them you should stick up for yourself when people insult you. But how should you stick up for yourself? Make rude remarks to them back? You just shrugged off the thought as you entered your house.

"Ruff Ruff Ruff Ruh!" your dog barked loudly. That was a signal from your dog that the next door neighbor was at his window. You felt a blush coming up on your cheeks but you shook your head vigorously. As if your dog was a real human, you started talking to him.

"No Dooly (your dog's name), I met him today at school. It looks like he's going to be kingka anytime soon. I don't stand a chance." You told your dog as you started to change into your Pororo pajamas. There were loud noises coming from his house that made you look at your bedroom door.

"One look doesn't hurt right?" you smiled as you charged towards the window. You looked at the windows and saw the curtains were down but you could still see the shadows of people. You saw the shadowy figure of Woohyun and his muscular arms and you squealed. Your dog was sitting next to you on the bed, looking at you like a crazy fangirl. You were getting bored of the sight of seeing just Woohyun's shadow as it looked like he was talking on the phone, pacing back and forth.

You were about to get off the bed but you saw another figure enter his bedroom. You widened your eyes. Was there a girl in his house?! You immediately placed yourself in front of your window, trying to look through his curtains to see who the girl was. Woohyun's back was now faced towards your window so you couldn't catch how the girl's figure looked like. You also put your ear on the window to hear what they were talking about. 

Since it seemed like it was no use, you sighed and thought for a bit. Why did you even care what Woohyun was doing? Your heart and mind were telling you different things. Your dog looked at you with a pitiful expression and you faced the window again.

"I guess I'm back to the studying world." You said to yourself. You got off the bed to turn off the lights since it was already reaching ten o clock. But, you saw another figure go into Woohyun's room. Your eyes widened again, this time twice in size. 

'Omo, is he...having a ?!' you thought to yourself.
'He's a manwhore?!'

You had a half disgusted/half confused expression written on your face. You couldn't handle the loudness of the house either. You heard glasses clink and the sound of the television all the way from there. You smirked, as you thought of a plan to interrupt Woohyun's so called fun.

Just as you were about to yell 'Knock it off!' as you opened the window, coincidently Woohyun's window opened at the same time. You were expecting a girl to appear but instead a boy with small eyes who looked like a hamster appeared.

You froze, since it looked like you were peeping at Woohyun's window for a long time. You were panicking on the inside since you recognized the guy earlier from the school tour. Soon enough, another guy who looked like a dinosaur peeked out to see what was going on outside and you froze once more. All this time, you thought Woohyun was a manwhore. Curse your dirty thoughts! The next thing you did surprised all three of you as you said,

"Um, hello."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Wow! Thanks for 12 subscribers! :) The poster will be up soon! Leave some comments on how you thought of this chapter!
chapter 2 = 1,157 words