Prologue

Look At The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue:   A pantechnicon van stopped in front of a reasonably sized house. Two men, named Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Donghae, stepped out of the van and looked towards the house in front of them.   None of them spoke.   They inhaled the air deeply, it somehow felt cleaner than the air they were used to, they listened to the sounds silently, surpriced that they could actually hear some birds sing. Then they looked at each other and smiled.   Suddenly, an ambulance stopped in front of the house next to theirs. A man stepped out, walked to the front door, and rang the doorbell. A girl, her eyes filled with tears, opened. She led the man inside. Not much later, the man came back outside, opened the back of the ambulance, got out a stretcher, and disappeared back into the house. Five minutes later he appeared again, pushing the stretcher ahead of him. A person was now visually lying on the stretcher and a blanket covered him/her up completely.   “That doesn’t look good..,” Donghae said, breaking the silence.   “She invited us over for a drink tomorrow..,” Kyuhyun mumbled in response.   They had met the old lady, who was most likely the person lying beneath the blanket, when they came over to see the house last week. She was very friendly to them, and she had invited them over for a drink as soon as they moved into the house. To celebrate. The house they were moving into had been empty for 3 years straight. So finally having neighbors again made her very happy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter