Acceptance.

Dear Key

Okay, this is official. This will be my online diary to you, Key, and even if you wouldn't even see this even once, I will still be writing to you through here. Who knows? You might see this journal and be interested in reading it. Then, I would be the most satisfied girl in the whole world, knowing that you have seen and read my letters to you and that you know how I feel towards you. I'll be very happy by then.

To my non-KPOP-loving friends, and to everyone else, it's easy to not love a celebrity with all your heart. It's easy to ignore their new releases and not to buy their merchandise. It's easy for them to choose school over a once-in-a-blue-moon concert that is happening in your country on a school day. Everything is easier for them, but not to my parents.

At first, when I told my mom about you and SHINee, she was like, "Do you hear yourself, sweetie?" and like, "Quit it with your childish fantasies and learn that he won't be yours." It's not that she didn't like it when my sister and I fangirled over you and the others, but she considered the attraction as an obsession. She thinks I'm too obsessed with you and that you're really not worth my time. But even though she thought of us that way, we still didn't stop liking and loving SHINee. If we did, I probably wouldn't be writing to you right now.

Fortunately, my mom slowly accepts everything: the fact that my love for you won't ever fade and that I would spend every penny I have for a SHINee merchandise. She understands me now, and she's not complaining about it. She never really complained, but back then, she just didn't like it. She even calls you and Taemin as her sons-in-law. I really appreciate her accepting everything, even if it's a little hard. The money we spend comes from her, anyways. Ha ha!

As for my father, he just goes with the flow. Whether we like SHINee or not, all he cares about is our safety and our future. As long as we don't end up in jail because of stalking, he's okay with everything. He always borrows my phone and he always sees your face, and he doesn't react anymore. It's a good thing, I think? Yeah.

Well, the last part of this entry is all about me, telling you that I missed you so much and I'm sorry if I haven't talked to you for a while now. I've been very busy at school and I still have my classes on the weekends, so it's really hectic for me. But Key, I still pray for you every night. You are still the most precious being to me, aside from my family. You will always be the one I love, and maybe by now, you already know that.

Oh how I wish that you will be able to read this. I'm pouring my heart out every time I write something like this, and everything that is written here is true. These are my feelings, Key, and I'm still hoping that you would accept them. They will change someday and somehow, but if ever they will, they'll still be my feelings of love. Just "more love". These feelings won't lessen, and I can and will promise you that.

You will always be my number 1, Key. Always. I love you so much that it hurts me every time I say it, knowing that my words won't reach you and that you will never know how much I cherish you. You are a precious person, Key. Not only to me, but to everyone else as well. You are a blessing to you parents and your friends, basically, to everyone. You are the reason why I can still go on with my life, and the reason why I still don't have a boyfriend. Ha ha! But kidding aside, I'm still waiting for the right person for me, who is, hopefully.... you.

I think this will be all for this entry. I will be writing here often now, and at the same time, I'll be continuing my duties as a writer. I missed writing, tbh. Oh well, thank you, Key, and I love you.