Sweet Dreams.

Dear Key

 

So.. today is my official comeback online, and I saw you and your perfect face again. You’re still that angelic diva I’ve fallen head over heels for. I will never get tired of seeing you all through the days of my existence.

Your face reminds me of how much I love you, and it grows every single day, even if I don’t get to see you. You’re the only one that keeps me going, the only one that keeps my heart beating.

Even if you just know me as one of the millions of locket whose hearts you’ve unlocked, I will still love you until the waters don’t touch the sand anymore. I will be with you, supporting you, even if I’m thousands of miles away. My heart will always be with you, and will never leave your side.

My heart has been broken hundreds of times before, but merely seeing your beautiful face heals every single wound that caused me to cry every night. That’s why it hurts me to not see you even once a day, with your mere existence making me the happiest girl alive.

I love you, and I will never get tired of saying it everyday. I know that one day, you will finally hear my heart that keeps calling out your name, out of all the voice who does the same. I know you will.

Looking at you just.. *sigh* I just want your eyes to melt me, your arms to hold me, your touch to make me smile.. I just want to be with you.. a hopeless dream that is impossible to come true.

But right now, the only thing I can do is to watch you from afar, praying for your safety, your protection, your success.. your happiness. I can just stare at your picture, still hoping for the hopeless wish that one day, I can finally see you near me, and just have you in my arms forever.

I love you so much, and I know that you will hear me.. even just in your dreams.