Jealousy is a No-No.

Dear Key

Often times, girls get jealous when the guy they like is with another girl. They'll be all like "that is gonna get it" or "I wish I was in her place" or whatever. I even remember the time when I got jealous of the pillow Key is hugging in their Sherlock album photoshoot and the window Taemin is kissing in their Etude Kiss Note CF. But they "jealousy" isn't real at all. It's just for fun! Haha. They're just very lucky inanimate objects.

But when it comes to people, I get jealous easily. When I was with my first boyfriend, I tend to get jealous whenever he's with a girl classmate. Ugh, I hated myself back then. But when I fell in love with Key, it was different. I never got jealous. Even once. Whether it's a performance or what, I don't get jealous. Well, I have reasons.

First, he's doing work. I can't argue with that. SM wants him to do a collaboration with a certain female celebrity, so yeah. I'm cool with it.

Second, he barely even talks about girls the usual way. I mean.. Most of the time, he talks about them putting on their mascara and how weird they looked like. Geez. He's ~*fabulous*~, what can we do? Haha.

Third, and probably the last one, he's friends with almost everyone in the KPOP industry, even with the trainees in the farthest agency from SM. He was even listed as one of the top celebrities who have the most contact numbers of idols listed on their phone. Now that's something. I bet a lot of those numbers are girls. And he might just text them to help them with their wardrobe. Haha.

Now, the reason why I came up with this entry is that Key with a girl pairing is everywhere on my Tumblr dashboard. I was searching for his latest photos, then suddenly, his performance with BoA, some photos of him and KARA's Nicole, and edits of Keystal OTP came out. Well, the "intimacy" they showed didn't really affect me. What came to my mind is that..

"I wish he'll be with me someday like this."

I wish he'll be with me, looking all stunning and melting me with his perfection. The way he looks at his partner during the performance, they way the caresses her cheek, the way he smiles at her.. I wish I would be able to see those while he does that to me, while he's with me. I wish I was friends with him, although that won't happen because in Korea, your "friends" are the ones who are your age only. I wish he's just by my side, holding my hand tightly, rather than being thousands of miles away and I will only be able to look at him on our monitor.

I could not imagine myself fall in love with someone else besides Key. He holds my heart in place, and the mere fact that he exists and I see him makes it flutter and threatens to burst anytime. He is the main reason why I still smile brightly, even through the tough times I encounter. I feel assured of his love, even if he loves me as one of his Lockets in the whole world.

Key being all tired exhausts me, too. Eventually, I would find myself breathing heavily and all tired as well. It's hard for me to see him like that, because he always does his best and he deserves some rest. If only I could fly or transport to his side right now, I would in a split second. I can't bear seeing him exhausted.. it exhausts my heart, too.

I think Key deserves some free time, now that they're promoting a song that has a really unique choreography that requires lots of energy. And it wouldn't bother me if he'll be hanging out with girls. As long as he's happy, I will be, too.