Click And Drag.

Dear Key

"You and Key met for the first time at an amusement park. He winked at you, and then you never saw him again."

I stumbled upon a Tumblr photoset, and it's most likely to be called a "click and drag" photoset. It's when you drag a .gif containing the possibilities. Well, I can't really explain how it works for those who don't know how it works yet, so here.

This'll be my second post this day. I was supposed to compose a single entry per day, but whatever. My thoughts gathered up as I saw the photoset.

"You and Key.."

You and Key.. these words just basically make the butterflies in my stomach go wild. It basically states that Key and I.. us.. just both of us. Hearing these words are like hearing bells ring in my ear, and the pleasant feeling I get makes me want to be with Key sooner.

"..met for the first time at an amusement park.."

Now this is great. Amusement parks are usually where people go whenever they feel down or what. Well, that's what I see in Korean dramas. I wonder what will it be like if I really met him in the amusement park. 'Met' is different from 'see', right? So that means.. I get to be noticed by him, by my diva, by my angel.

"..He winked at you.."

*faints* Seeing him makes my heart flutter already. But then, he winks? At me? Now that's just.. heavenly. I always see him wink on videos and photos or whatnot, but this time, it's live. And it's me. He winks at me.. Of all people.. me. I wonder if it's a cute wink or a seductive one.. I don't know! Haha.

"..and then you never saw him again."

..And then my world came crashing down. And then, my eyes felt watery. And then, I felt my heart break into millions of pieces, shattering inside me. And then, I couldn't feel anything anymore. And then.. I never saw him again. This is a really sad ending. Really sad. Why? It'll be a lot easier for me if I never saw him at all, if I never saw him in the amusement park, if he never noticed me at all. That way, it'll be less painful for me, and I will be able to accept that fact that we aren't meant to know each other. But no. He saw me. He noticed me out of all the people. He even winked at me! How can I possibly get over not seeing him again? This just breaks my heart so much.. It really does.

Well, good thing this photoset doesn't predict my future. If it did, a lot of ShaWols who got that last phrase are crying their hearts out right now. Like how I will be. No, I won't accept that. I might even fly to Seoul and head to their dorm. But I will still love him until forever. That's what's sure to happen.

Oh, by the way, I tried the photoset again and this is what I got.

"You and Jonghyun met for the first time at school. He ignored you, and then you were in his new MV."

Now that is something. HAHA.