Film Making

Rooftop Cats

 

Nice place you have right here. I didn't know my little assistant's little house boast such a great view of the city. Lucky boy.” Tse puffs a cigarette as he leans on the edge of the building.

 

Cold beer?” Kyuhyun asked as he handed a can of ice cold beer to Tse.

 

That will do. Thanks.” the older man grabbed the can without hesitation and opened up the can.

 

Well, I was surprised I managed to find this place when I first came here. Siwon hyung does something right for once.” Kyuhyun recalls how silly his old pal could get at times and the many things he had tried to do turns out a total disaster. Kyuhyun can't help but lets out a silly smile on his face at his silly hyung. Albeit all those silly things, he is probably the one who started his whole passion on this journey to Hong Kong.

 

So Kyuhyun, what made you decide to come to Hong Kong.” the older man seemingly read through Kyuhyun's mind.

 

Kyuhyun wasn't at all surprised by his question paused a while before he answers, “Chungking Express. Five years ago, a silly hyung of mine played this video during a movie marathon at his place.”

 

Oh. That is a good start.” the elder man amused with his answer. “An iconic movie of Wong Kar Wai I must say. At least in my own opinion.”

 

I guess you probably know more than I do.” quips the younger man.

 

Tse puffs another before he continues the conversation, “So... You are into film making?”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

And you're learning the ropes from Eric?”

 

Kyuhyun stunned by the question for a second before he collects his composure back again to answer. “Kind of. A kickstart maybe?”

 

Tse amused with Kyuhyun's choice, lets out a continuous laughter for at least a minute.

 

.... I'm sorry, did I say something funny that sends you laughing like a maniac?” Kyuhyun bemused at Tse's reaction.

 

No. You didn't. I didn't know Eric could impart knowledge after all the years I've known him.”

 

He didn't accept me as his apprentice.” the younger man heaves a sigh of exasperation.

 

Well. Its just not his thing. Well Kyu, if you don't mind me calling you that. I don't mind taking you under my wing.”

 

Kyuhyun sprang out of his short moments of depression with a sudden lift in his voice and expression. “Really?!”

 

Yes.”