Chapter One

My Coactress: Princess or ?
JB stretched, yawning. He looked at his script sadly. He was tempted to throw the script aside, but he knew he couldn't, because he needed to practice the script.

As before, JR had already thrown his script aside and was jumping about like a jumping bean, making a whole lot of noise. After a moment, JB out his script down and glared at JR, "Oh, will you just shut up? You're really noisy!"

JR pouted, clinging onto JB's arm, "JB-oppa...why're you so mean to me?" JB rolled his eyes and pushed the younger idol away, "Psh. Give me a break, you kid."

As JR went back to running about and making a whole lot of noise, JB's thoughts suddenly flicked to her...Park Jiyeon.

The beautiful maknae of T-ara had really lived up to her reputation of being amongst the best idol actresses. She had been almost as good as the experienced actors, the President and Teacher Ahn. So good that JB just felt even more embarrassed, even more ashamed of his own acting. And Jiyeon's condescending attitude hadn't helped at all; she had been cold and rude to him throughout the entire period of filming. Even when filming had ended, Jiyeon had said goodbye to everyone on set-except JB and JR. JR hadn't cared, of course. He never did. But JB was a lot more sensitive than his dongsaeng, and he certainly minded.

"Hi there."

'Speak of the devil.' JB thought as he looked up at Jiyeon. Then he stared, shocked.

Jiyeon was smiling brightly, her expression unusually amiable as she stared at JB. "Do you want to practice your lines?"

It was the exact same line she had greeted him with two weeks ago, but delivered in such a different tone that JB couldn't help but wonder if she was acting. After a moment, JB swallowed his surprise and stood up, "Sure thing."

Just at that moment, there was a shrill scream of "JB-oppa, saranghaeyo!"

Automatically, JB flinched and ducked to hide behind Jiyeon. Glancing around the female idol, he spotted two fangirls waving furiously, while members of the set struggled to drag them off the set. JB groaned, "What is wrong with these sasaeng fans..."

Jiyeon looked surprised for a moment. Then she chuckled, "The sasaeng fans have started going after you already? That's fast."

"Those fans are really crazy! You know, I went out to Macdonalds, and a whole horde of them ran after me! It was like being in a race, running away from them!" JB exclaimed, leaping up. Jiyeon laughed out loud, and JB was momentarily startled by how much more beautiful she suddenly looked. Jiyeon's voice brought him out of his thoughts, "You must really be very popular, then. Most idols don't get sasaeng fans so quickly. And you haven't even debuted yet."

JB smiled a little shyly, "Well, no matter how popular I am, I'm still less popular than you are." Jiyeon smiled sweetly at his phrase.

The director's voice called, "Come on guys, let's get ready for filming!" Jiyeon clapped the younger man on the shoulder, "Let's get ready, then." She strode away, leaving JB staring after her. And he marvelled at the incredible 180° change in her attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Myungsoo's eyes flickered open as his phone began to ring, playing T-ara's Lovey Dovey. He picked up the phone, and bit back a sigh when he saw the caller ID, "Hello?"

Jiyeon's voice emerged from the phone, bright and cheerfully, "Oppa! Did you just get up? I can't talk for long, I've got to go for filming soon, but I just thought to check on you, cos Woohyun-oppa told me that you weren't feeling well."

"You should focus on your filming, it's not good for you to be so distracted. I'll talk to you next time." Before Jiyeon could say anything, Myungsoo hung up on her and tossed the phone onto the table.

Suzy lifted her head, "Was that Jiyeon unnie?" When Myungsoo nodded, Suzy reached out and wrapped her arms around Myungsoo, "You should just tell her the truth. Stop leading her on like that."

Myungsoo was silent as he regarded the woman he had been banging behind his girlfriend's back for the past two months. Suzy was lazily tracing circles on his bare chest, humming a tune softly.

The first time it happened, it had been an accident. He had felt guilty, so guilty that he couldn't even face Jiyeon for a week. Then it happened again. Suzy had invited him to her room and just taken off her clothes in front of him. And he had complied.

Eventually it became a cycle. Either one of them would book a night at the hotel, and they would sleep together. Then they would go for their respective schedules, and they would meet again two days later. It got to the point that he no longer regretted seeing Suzy. Of course, he still felt guilty towards Jiyeon. But he realised that he could live with the guilt. Before he knew it, Myungsoo had found himself anticipating the nights he would spend with her. There was no love about it; he was merely using her as a source of enjoyment, a way for him to let out stress. But it didn't change the fact that he was betraying Jiyeon.

After a moment, Suzy got up, "It's nearly time for my schedule to start. I have to go." She pulled her clothes on hurriedly. Myungsoo leaned against the bed railing, "I'm leaving for my concert in a weeks' time."

Suzy looked up sharply. There was a pause before she asked, "Does Jiyeon unnie know?"

Myungsoo hesitated, his eyes flicking downwards before he answered in a subdued voice, "No. I haven't gotten a chance to tell her yet."

A flicker of satisfaction crossed Suzy's face, but she hid it quickly. She straightened up, "I'm going, then."

Myungsoo gave a nod. Suzy wrapped a scarf around her face and wore her dark sunglasses before striding out of the room.

Myungsoo sighed. He threw himself back into the bed, burying his face into the pillow.

He would feel guilt. But it wouldn't deter him. It never did.

------------------------------------------

The second meeting between JB and jiyeon! There hasn't been much introduction on Jinwoon, jut a cursory mention...but Myungsoo! Did anyone expect that coming? Yes, Myungsoo is cheating on jiyeon. Like he himself states, he's still in love with Jiyeon, but he's also using Suzy as a sort of tool, because Jiyeon won't let him use her. Myungsoo has got some serious issues at the moment, but he will, eventually get over them and focus on the important matter at hand: getting Jiyeon back.

I know I asked you guys to vote for the couples in the comments and here are the results: JJ couple 17, gminor couple 5, Myungyeon 6, Jincole 9, myungzy 5, JB/krystal 6 and myungstal 2. But things got really confusing after a while, so i decided to take the advice of one of my readers and create a poll instead. So here it is: