A Night With Dongwook

The Race for Love

You had arranged plans for Dongwook to pick you up at your place.  You hoped he was wearing something a little decent, and not something crazy to completely hide his identity.  You suddenly started to feel very nervous.  You sat down and breathed slowly, starting to calm down.  It was impossible not to jump as the doorbell rang, you didn't even notice anyone around. A smile went across your face as you opened the door and saw Dongwook standing there ready to take you away.  You hugged and walked off, the first place of your night being the local park for a small walk.  Someone was having a huge party so you also go to see fireworks.  As much as it killed you, you wished that this had happened with Seunghyun instead of Dongwook.  You still admired the beauty of what you were seeing.  You stopped by and everyone was very nice, they even let you stay and have fun. You were just happy you didn't have to pay to eat and you know what you were eating this time.  You were worried about Seunghyun calling or texting you while you were gone, so you lied to him and told him that you still felt a little sick and that you were going to sleep.  Time was going by very fast, and before you knew it, Dongwook was taking you home.  Once you were inside and he had left, you started planning on how you were going to deal with the current problem of trying to not get caught by both of them.  You fell asleep while thinking, and your phone woke you up,  It was Seunghyun.  He asked if you were feeling better, and you told him yes, since you weren't with Dongwook anymore.  He asked if you would like to meet up soon. Plans were scheduled for two days from now, when you both had nothing going on.  Honestly, you had nothing going on tomorrow, but your house was a mess and you wanted to clean up.  You went back to sleep and woke up early the next morning, getting ready to clean.  You got a text while you were sleeping.  It was from Dongwook.  He asked if you would like to hang out again soon.  You lied and said you were busy the next few days, but when you are free you would let him know.  He sounded happy that you at least said you would, and you went back to cleaning.  You now just had to hope they didn't mention you to each other, and that you didn't get caught.  These moments made your life wonderful, but also very stressful. The day was almost over and you had to get up early to meet Seunghyun, so you finished up cleaning, ate, and went to sleep, dreaming about the two wonderful men that you have met.