Dongwook Finds You

The Race for Love

You are super excited about going to dinner with Seunghyun, you thought nothing would get in your way.  But...you didn't except another idol to show up, especially in the same day!  You were running home, when you ran into another one of your favorite idols, Dongwook himself.  "Why hello there, pretty lady, you sure look happy."  The smile on your face grew wider.  "Dongwook! I can't believe it! You too?!"  He looked confused.  "What do you mean me too?"  You told him about your run in with Seunghyun.   His face instantly looked very sullen.  You asked what was wrong.  He lied and said that he and Seunghyun had some problems lately and hadn't been talking.  You believed him.  "Oh, well I hope your relationship gets better soon!".   He thanked you and asked if you would like to  go on a date with him.  He is obviously feeling a bit down about Seunghyun and wants to make a friendship with you.  You almost told him about your plans with Seunghyun, but then you realized, what if you could secretly have dinner with both of them.  You simply told him you were busy tonight, but tomorrow was fine.  Seunghyun thought he had you, Dongwook though he had you, you thought you had them, but none of you knew the truth of what would happen.  Their plans were set, your plans were set, now you just had to hope neither of them found out the truth.  If they did, their friendship might be ruined forever.