Seunghyun Makes His Move

The Race for Love

It took you a second to react because you were so distracted after what happened.  "I saw you crying back there, is everything okay?", he asked, scaring you.  "Oh...you saw that?".  "Oh don't worry about it, I have just been having some...".  You finally realize who you are talking to.  "Oh my gosh your Seunghyun!".  You could tell by the look in his eyes that he was wondering what took you so long.  "You sure are slow, maybe I should just leave you alone".  He starts to walk away, knowing you couldn't let that happen.  "WAIT!!", it was killing you, this was your chance to talk to one of your favorite idols, and you were just letting him get away.  He turned around with a smile on his face, obviously admiring his win.  "Oh, did you miss me that much?".  He was taunting you, and you fell right into his trap.  You are a little creeped out by this point, and you decide to start with small talk.  "Sooo...I'm guessing the only reason you approached me was because you didn't want to see a helpless, crying girl".  Seunghyun started thinking, and he knew that his idea would make him win.  "Would you like me to take you out to dinner tonight to help with that sadness?"  He was putting his plan into action.  It took you a second to answer, but you seemed very happy when you did.  "Oh yes! I would love that! Just tell me a time and I will show up then.".  He took a second to think.  His response surprised you.  "Meet me outside this building at Seven, I will walk you to a nice fancy restaraunt that I enjoy very much".  You had a wide smile on your face when you heard this.  You instantly responded.  "Ok! Seven! See you here!"  And with that, you ran away, you had a lot you needed to prepare for in the coming night.