A Night With Seunghyun

The Race for Love

You entered the restaurant, admiring the pretty lighting and peaceful atmosphere.  You were pulled away by Seunghyun's strong grip.  You were led to your seats, which were in the back.  He noticed you rubbing your wrist.  "Oh, did I pull too hard? I am oh so very sorry.".   You smiled,  "Oh, that's alright, I was distracted anyway.".  You were near the kitchen, so all the wonderful smells were flowing in your direction.  "I don't mean to rush, but it's just...I'm still curious about why you were crying earlier.".  You decided to avoid the question.  You asked another one.  "Why did you take me out to this place tonight?"  He looked disappointed that you didn't answer.   He played along.  "Well...you looked sad, what better way to make you feel better than take you out to a place like this?".   "And, you are with the super hot, Seunghyun himself.".  He was being cocky again.  You couldn't help but smile, no matter how curious you were, he still got to you.  He started to look around, like he was nervous.   You knew he was just being hard to get.   You stared at him until he saw you.  He never got to say anything as your food arrived.   You ate in awkward silence, which had been filling most of the night.  You decided to ask him something that had been bothering you.  "Most people would have just ignored me being sad, why did you ask what was wrong?".   He hesitated before he answered.  "Well...I am feeling lonely, and I thought, why not get a partner, you seemed sad and in need of help, so,  I came to you.".  You smiled, enjoying his reason.  "That's very sweet", you said, "I enjoy the fact that you chose me.".  You both finished eating and decided to go.  You were thinking about the next night with Dongwook.  Before you left, he gave you his number and drove you home.  You thanked him then went inside.  He thought he had it won, but he had no idea about your plans.  Dongwook still had his chance, and you had them both without them even knowing.