Seunghyun Aftermath

The Race for Love

Your night with Seunghyun was over, and now it was time for Dongwook.  You hoped Dongwook was more serious than Seunghyun.  A weird feeling started to appear in your stomach.  You came to the conclusion that it was just a bad reaction from the food.  Hopefully it won't interfere with the next night.  You started to feel tired, but you stayed up to watch tv for a while.  You fell asleep while watching tv.  You woke up with an extreme headache, and ran to the bathroom to take some medicine.  "This is the first and last time I eat there", you said to yourself.  Your bed was super comfy by this point, and you realized that you forgot to turn off the tv, so you got up, turned it off, and laid back down.  You instantly fell asleep and dreamed of Seunghyun and Dongwook not being friends anymore, and it being your fault.  You woke up in the middle of the night sweating, and had to step outside to cool off.  It was 20 degrees outside, but you were still burning up.  The first thing you thought of was to never eat that kind of food again, and then find a way to get to Dongwook and cancel your plans.  This made you very sad.  But, things happen, and you just accepted it.  You went back to bed after cooling down some.  You woke up bright and early.  The only thing you had planned for today was canceling the plans you would have had.  It was time to get a hole of Dongwook.