Unexpected Plans

The Race for Love

Early in the morning, you called Seunghyun and asked him about Dongwook.  He asked why you were asking, and you told him that since he was friends with Dongwook, you should be able to meet his best friend too.  It was hard to sound healthy, since you were still very sick.  Seunghyun didn't notice though, or at least, you hope he didn't.  He agreed to give you Dongwook's number, knowing that he had run into you at some point.  This was a huge problem for him, because then he knew that last night might have been for nothing.  You hung up with Seunghyun and tried to call Dongwook to cancel your plans, but he never answered.  Leaving a message wasn't important, because you figured he was just busy and you could try again later.  Nothing good was on TV, so you went back to sleep for 3 hours.  Your phone was ringing when you woke up, it was just some pointless business person.  This reminded you of Dongwook, and you tried to call him again.  He answered this time.  "Hello?".  The explanation didn't take long, and he simply told you to call him back when you felt better.  He sounded a little disappointed.  This was a sad moment for you, and you just wished this sickness would be over soon.  It was, in 5 days.  You went to the doctor, and he said that you were just severly reacting to some bad food.  You slept those 5 days, barely doing anything.  Dongwook had set up new plans for the next night.  You found a nice dress, and you were ready.  Now all you had to do was wait.