A Simple Bet

The Race for Love

It took them a long time to speak after seeing you.  Seunghyun was the first to talk.  "She looks amazing!".  Dongwook spoke shortly after.  "Oh please, you would never have a chance with her!".  Seunghyun though long and hard on that statement.  "Wanna bet?", he asked.  Dongwook took no time to answer.  He quickly agreed and the rules were set.  They each had one week to make you fall in love with them.  The loser would have to take them out to dinner and pay for everything.  The winner, a free dinner and a new girlfriend.  Oh, and it had to be expensive. Very, very expensive.  Seunghyun was sure he would win.  But of course. so was Dongwook.  "You don't stand a chance agaisnt my beauty and charisma!", exclaimed a very cocky Seunghyun.  "Well that doesn't matter as long as you can be a true romantic".  Seunghyun wasn't the only cocky one.  You picked up your phone and read a text, you looked happy while doing it,  They never even though about the fact that you could already have a boyfriend!  For a moment, all hope was lost...until you suddenly looked very sad.  You ran away, leaving Seunghyun and Dongwook wondering what happened.  They had no choice but to follow you and find out.  They split up, looking for you all over. Seunghyun was the first to find you.  He instantly made his move.  "Hello.", he said, the words moving smoothly out of his mouth.  He knew he was going to win, and he wouldn't let Dongwook get in his way.  It was his turn to strike.