Preparing for Night One

The Race for Love

You got home as fast as you could and prepared for your night with Seunghyun, thinking about how you keep the next night with Dongwook a secret.  It wouldn't be easy, but you knew you could pull it off.  You found a nice black dress that would look great with the pearl necklace that you got for your birthday.  The only problem you had was what shoes to wear.  You seemed to have no good shoes that would match with your dress.  But then you realized it, you had an old pair of nice black shoes that you have never worn before.  They fit perfectly!  You are so happy that everything is working out so far.  Your makeup was perfect, your hair was perfect, your clothes were perfect, now all you had to do was make outside the mall in one piece to meet Seunghyun.   You almost fell multiple times because of these annoying shoes you were wearing, but you didn't care as long as you made it in one piece.  As you got closer you saw a nice limousine outside. It was 5 minutes until 7, and he was here.  You figured showing up a few minutes late wouldn't hurt.  Seunghyun smiled as he saw you coming.  You didn't know if he smiled because you looked nice, or just because he saw you, but you didn't really care because you got to see him in person and up close!  You got in the limousine and talked about where you would be going.  He never told you the name, but he said it was fancy, clean, and the perfect place to take a beautiful young lady.  You arrived, and you started to head inside, were you would get to know him better than you already did.