Chapter 2

The EXO world

Luhan's POV

Maybe I was just being mean or maybe Sehun is right, maybe I have something against new people because I really have this feeling about Tao but honestly I think Sehun is right. And I really hate admiting that he is right.

I just couldn't shake the feeling that this Tao guy was trouble or at least going to be. Or maybe we just weren't going to---

"Luhan! I can see your brain wheels moving and believe me it isn't pretty." Suho teased interupting my thoughts. I glared at him. What a punk he was.

"That's not funny." I said still glaring at him.

"You know someone as cute as you can't pull off that evil look." Sehun said coming out of no where and scaring me half to death. I puffed my cheeks out and pouted. Not him too! Wasn't it enough to be teased by one person? Why did I need two?!

"Shut up. I can be evil." I said now determind to prove them wrong. Sehun rolled his eyes while wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I tried so hard not to blush. I didn't need him seeing my face turn red, all the more reason for him to tease me. Sehun was actually an idiot if he couldn't see how obvious my feelings were for him.

But he was oblivous to it. He never said anything and just keep on like I was still just his best friend. The thought made me sad. I wanted to be so much more to him, but being in his life as a friend is better than not being in it at all.

I wish it was more though. I shouldn't worry about that right now. Sehun shouldn't be on my mind but he always is. Damn it Sehun, I wish I knew how to pull you out of my mind! Not that I really would want to though.

"Lulu!" Sehun said while snapping his fingers in front of my face. I jumped at the sight not realizing how badly I had been spacing.

"Sorry, did you say something?" I asked feeling bad for missing whatever he said. Sehun sighed just shaking his head. "Please tell me." I said now being curious.

"I asked if you wanted to hang out after school?" Sehun said clearing lying. What did he say? I was going to find out one way or another.

"Yeah, sure I can. Just have to tell my mom. I really don't need her freaking out again like last time." I said shaking at the memory.

"That was funny! She hit you with a spoon. She was pissed." Sehun laughed. I glared at him once again. My mom hits hard for a girl and it embarrassed the heck out of me that she did that in front of Sehun.

"It was not funny." I said shurgging his arm off my shoulders.

"Don't be a drama queen, Luhan. I was just joking." Sehun said running after me.

"Oh so now I am the girl in this relationship? Thanks. You big jerk!" I quickly realized what I had said and covered my mouth running away. I couldn't believe I said relationship. Surely he would assume I meant friendship, but now that I ran away he probably thinks something else...Sigh, I fail at life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! this story is kind of lame right now! But the next chapter is when they start discovering their powers! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING! >:D. So please keep commenting and subbing! I will try to make the next chapter longer! I may not update for a while because of school work well, i won't update this week because I am strapped with homework. So you may get  a double update! :D