It's summer and there is frost on the window? Umm weird...

The EXO world

Xiu Min POV

"This is fricken great!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air. Lay just looked at me raising an eyebrow. "My power is frost! It's summer so there is no way it can be, below freezing outside!" I snapped clearly unhappy with the power I was granted.

"It's not a big---"

"Yes it is!!" I snapped again throwing myself on my bed next to Lay. I turned and looked at him taking in all his beautiful features. My eyes moved to his jawline, then his lips then back down to his neck then finally meeting his eyes. I must have been staring off into them for a while because Lay finally started waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention. "Sorry, I was spacing off." I said not really wanting to say "Oh I just got lost in your beautiful brown eyes. No worries I'm back now." Yeah that would go down really well.

"I noticed. So since I am assuming you didn't hear my question do you want to go to the movies tonight? School is out so you can stay my house if you want. Or I could stay at your house, but it's whatever you want." Lay said trying to act cool. Why did he want me to come over so badly? Or spend so much time with me? Not that I minded or anything it's just Lay never comes over for the night or invites me over for the night.

So naturally I was going to say yes but then he butted in "Actually, nevermind. I have to go.." Lay said clearly embarrassed. About what? He didn't even do anything!

"Lay!" I called after him and heard him pause in the hallway. I rushed out of my room wrapping my arms around his neck pulling his face down for a gentle kiss.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

D.O POV

I carefully poured the water in with the oil careful not to lose any of the water. I reached for the carbonated water when I grabbed it I grabbed a hand with it. I let go jumping back knocking over my science experiment and breathing hard. It was Kai. How did he get into my house without me hearing him?
 

"D.O why do you spend time doing more school stuff when school is over?" Kai asked smiling at me. Oh god how I loved that smile.

"I was bored. And now you've ruined it!" I said glaring at him as I grabbing a towel to clean up my mess.

"Aww Kyungsoo don't be mad at me!" Kai said in the whinny voice of his. I rolled my eyes quickly cleaning my stuff up and threw the towel in the landuary basket.

"How did you get into my house?" I asked remember now that I had locked the door since my mom made me still.

"That my friend was from my power." Kai said proudly. I rolled my eyes already forgetting that Kai could telaport places which meant my house.

"Next time at least warn me you are here before I have a heart-attack." I said putting the beaker in the sink. I turned to face Kai who put his arms on either side of me blocked me in between him and the sink. He leaned down his face, his lips, oh god those beautiful lips were only inches away from mine. I wanted to pull him down and kiss him but I was scared too. What if he was just kidding around?
 

"D.O will this make you forgive me?" Kai asked pressing his lips to mine as I let a sigh wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked up putting me on the kitchen conter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my long awaited update!! :D

ENJOY!! :D I love you subbers comment!! :D