Did I just zap you?!

The EXO world

Chen POV

I'm a pretty normal guy, sure all the girls fall in love with me because I have an amazing voice and I'm in a band but I am normal none the less. Well, at least that's what I thought until today...

I was just watching to my first period class not really paying attention to anything or anyone for that matter. I felt a hand on my shoulder freaking out I turn around and zap him. Uh oh! And what's even worse is that is was my bandmate Lay.

"Dude! What the hell?! Why did you zap me with the freaky lighting thing you just did?!" Lay said in shock. I was just as stunned at he was. I didn't know I could zap people with lighting.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It just happened, I was scared because I didn't know who was on my shoulder. You shouldn't have scared me!" I said.

"Oh now I see your trying to blame me! I didn't do anything! Zapping people really isn't a healthy way to treat your friends, Chen." Lay snapped glaring at me. I looked away embarrassed by what had happened.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. Just forget it!" I said spiriting away. Damn Chen, why would do that?! And especially to Lay, I mean it's not like you haven't had a crush on him since your trainee days! AISH! Now he probably hates me.

I lifted my hands up looking at them. They looked like normal hands to me, they had slighty tanned skin, normal nails, long fingers. They were normal. Until I noticed they were glowing. My eyes went wide as I look at my yellow hands (AN: I do not mean that in a rascit way I PROMISE! His hands were glowing the color Yellow!). This isn't supposed to happen. Am I some short of freak?

What was going on?! I could feel hot tears coming down my face when the door to the bathroom opened and Lay was standing in the enterace. "Whoa. Chen it's okay. It's not like you hurt me or anything. I'm fine, see? Please don't cry anything but the tears. I'm sorry I yelled at you." Lay said in a soft tone of voice. I looked up at him and smiled. I was glad he didn't come in here calling me a freak or yelling at me about something.

He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled close to him. I didn't want this zapping thing or whatever it was. I just wanted to sing and be a normal person. Why do I have these powers? And if I was a nerd I could go into how this physical impossible! I lifted my head up away from Lay and wipped my tears. "Do you think anyone else has powers in our band?" I asked but Lay looked doubtful. I couldn't be the only one.

There had be some others in our band that had powers. I had to find out. I got up grabbing Lay's arm and rushed out of the bathroom to find our bandmates.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm telling the truth!" I snapped at Suho who looked unconviced after I told him what was going on with me.

"Sure you are. I think you need to go a mental hospital." Suho teased and everyone laughed. I sighed giving up trying to convince him that my powers were real. I was about to walk away when I got an idea. The only way to make him believe me was to show him myself. I quickly did whatever I did before felt panic or whatever and placed my hands on Suho's shoulder causing him to jump.

"I told you I wasn't lying." I said grabbing Lay and walking away with a big smirk on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright boys let's use our powers for good not evil OUCH! Chen...put your lighting hands or whatever away! Jeez -_- fricken kpop boys...aish! >.< Sorry that was my dorky moment there ignore me! :D So comment and sub!! :D