You burned the Bacon

The EXO world

Chanyeol POV

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun said while waving his hand in front of my face. I shook myself and blinked, had I been staring at him the whole time? ..what if he found out? Damn it Chanyeol he can not know just yet! "Did you hear a word I just said?" Baekhyun asked me looking annoyed. I gave him my "I'm-sorry" look. He sighed and closed his math book pushing it away from him.

"I'm sorry." I said feeling horrible for asking him for help in the first place then spacing off and wasting his time. "I was thinking about someone...I mean I was thinking about that story Suho told us about how Chen zapped him at lunch." I quickly tired to cover it up. Clearly, Baekhyun wasn't buying it.

"Someone huh?" He said smirking at me. I blushed. I didn't want to tell him. I couldn't tell him that it was him. He'd hate me.

"No! I meant to say that story Suho was telling us! I just slipt up is all." I said. I fail at lying.

"You know you really at trying to lie, Chanyeol. Who is it?" Baekhyun asked elbowing me playful in the side. I glared him refusing to let him know.

"Never. I will never tell." I said zipping my mouth close like there was a zipper over it. Baekhyun just smiled at me shaking his head.

"You're a special one, Chanyeol." He said getting up from the table and heading to my kitchen to raid my cabinets of ramen.

"YA! Don't you dare eat my last thing of ramen you punk! It's mine!" I yelled running in after him and taking a hold of my ramen like it was gold.

"Oh come on! Please! We can share!" Baekhyun said not letting go.

"Oh no you don't! They last you said that I was getting myself some chop sticks and when I came back you had eatten it all!" I said trying to pull the package away from him.

"Please!! I'm soo hungry!! Come on Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun said making his famous aegyo. I refused to fall for it. I wasn't going to fall for it. Damn it I was falling for it.

"Fine! But this is the last time!" I said pushing the packet toward him as he dropped it and yelled some not very nice words.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Baekhyun yelled at me running to the sink turning on our ice cold water. I raised an eyebrow confused at what he meant. I picked up the ramen to find it was burning hot. "What did you do to it?!" Baekhyun asked pointing to the ramen.

"Me?! Why are you blaming me?! I didn't do it!" I said hopping I hadn't done that. How would I have done that? There was no way...unless I have powers like Chen does. No, I don't have powers I am crazy. I put my hands up to my forehead to rub them through my hair when I felt they were burning hot and quickly remove them. "Okay maybe I did do it, but I didn't mean to burn you!" I said feeling horrible for what I had done.

"It's okay. But next time at least warn me before you start cooking something I am holding." Baekhyun said picking up the now cooled ramen.

"Sorry I burnet you Bacon." I joked earning a glare from him.

"It's Baekhyun! NOT BACON!" Baekhyun yelled running after me as I left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, question! Who do you guys want in the next chapter? :D Comment and tell me! Whoever gets the most votes I will put as the main people of the next chapter! :D and it can be someone who has already been written about too! :D