Chapter 7

The EXO world

Sehun's POV

So I like Luhan. There I admit it. Okay not out loud but I still admited to myself. When he said "girl in the relationship" I was sure he meant boyfriend type relationship but I was probably getting ahead of myself. I couldn't help how adorable he was though! He is cute little kid face, that jawline, that chest. When I saw him shirtless this summer I almost died.

I remember that day it was our first kiss teehee. Too bad I was shy about it and well anyways here is the flashback!

Flashback

I sat in my beach chair in the sun with my sunglasses on waiting for EXO-M to arrive. I was thinking or more like planning how I would throw Luhan in the lake. He was always scared to jump in the water afraid it'd be too cold. He was such a baby sometimes. I wondered how he was older than me. I think the doctors must have mixed up his birth date with someone else.

I was about to fall asleep since the sun felt so good and it was nice and warm out when I heard Chen yell Suho's name. I jumped up and spotted Luhan. My jaw dropped. He was..GORGEOUS! The adorable little kid Luhan had the most amazing chest muscles and other muscles ever. I checked to make sure I wasn't drooling because that'd be rather embarrassing.

I ran over to him giving him a hug but he dodged me knowing what I had in mind.

"Not this time Sehun! You will not throw me in! I refuse to get wet! I need a tan." Luhan said pointing to his pale skin, which I thought was very beautiful on him. It was sliky and looked like a tan shad of milk. I still couldn't get over his abs though, I didn't know that Luhan had such a gorgeous body, I mean his face is so babyish!

I smirked knowing he hadn't won yet. I had many other plans up my sleeve or tricks up my sleeve however the saying goes! Luhan's eyes grew wide as he knew war was about to start. He yelped about to take off running but I grabbed him flung him over my shoulder, then took off sprinting towards the water. I ran up on the dock, pulled Luhan from over my shoulder and held him close to me not even air coming between our bodies. His eyes were still full of fear but he also had another look in his eyes that was quickly covered up once he say I was looking too long at him.

I picked him again snapping out of my little fase where I almost kissed him. And tossed him into the water with me three feet behind him.

"Sehun!! You big bully! It's freezing in here!" Luhan whinned once he got to the surface. I rolled my eyes swimming over to him a smile spreading across my face which usually only happens when Luhan is around.

"I'll warm you up." I said in a smartass tone then swam over to him cupping his face and kissing him right on the lips for only a second though. Oh how I wanted to make it last longer but stupid Kai just had to jump in damn him. I quickly pulled away from Luhan then looked back at him. "Oh and put a shirt on I like your white skin don't get a tan." I said then swam off.

*flash back ends*

I wrapped my arm around Luhan's shoulders since this was a natural thing I do all the time. He always blushed when I did this but this time he pushed me away. I was confused it never bothered him before.

"Sehun, we are at home. My parents aren't use to you doing that to me so they might get the wrong idea." Luhan said turning back to his homework.

"The wrong idea? Would is be wrong if either of us were gay? Or together?" I snapped. Luhan turned around shaking his head.

"That's not what I meant!" Luhan said again turning back to his work.

"Then what did you mean? Because I'd love to hear it!" Feeling a bite more pissed off than I should be.

"Sehun! It's not a big deal! Just drop it! I'm sorry I said that!" Luhan snapped throwing his penical down.

"It's not a big deal?! How we feel isn't a big deal?" I said getting annoyed with him.

"I didn't say that!! You are twisting my words! I hate it when you do that!" Luhan yelled looking like he was about to beat his head against a wall.

"So now you hate me? Maybe I should go." I said standing up since Luhan was getting on my last nerve.

"Why are you so mad?! You acted the same way when Suho took a shower with me! It's not like we were completely !!" Luhan yelled. I flinched, I had always felt like I should be the only to take a shower with Luhan, or see his body. Ofcourse I knew I couldn't control that but still the fact that I knew something else probably went on in that shower made me mad. I bet Suho was his first kiss even.

"Suho shouldn't be showering with you!" I yelled hating that memory.

"Why?! We didn't do anything!" Luhan yelled back now standing up his face close to mine.

"You except me to believe that! You were in there for 20 minutes! And you guys didn't do anything? Yeah that's believable." I said glaring at him.

"We didn't do anything because I was too busy pushing him away the whole time! I didn't even want to take a shower with him, he just climbed in during my shower time!! The only person I've ever done something with or wanted to be with in this band is you!" Luhan screamed then blushed at what he had said.

"Me?" I stammered. He nodded not wanting to speak. A smirked return to my face as I pulled him closer to me. "Well, you get your wish, Luhan hyung." I said wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him close to me and pressing my lips to his.

Our second kiss was a million times better than our first kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mwahaha!! :D And I stop there >:) i am so evil! :D Im a nice person! lol. Comment and sub!