This can't be right...

The EXO world

Kris POV

Tao..his name was Tao. And now that name and face would not get out of my head! He even looked like a panda so everytime I thought of pandas which I don't know why I was, Tao was popping into my head. I wanted to see him again, badly. I need to see him again, but why? I didn't know him and I was busy with other things! Like being king. I was kid who wanted to be king at 17?! Well, a lot of people but I for one did not want this. Why can't I just get a normal job like a doctor? Or a dentist? I mean who knows teeth could be fun and cleaning cuts up maybe entraining.

I could be Tao's dentist but I do a whole lot more than just take care of his teeth..OH GOD! STUPID MIND SHUT UP!! I did not just think that! I don't even know him and here I am thinking naughty things about him. I jumped at a crashing sound then Kai popping into my room. "Hi hyung!" He said happyily a little too happy. I raised my eyebrow at him wondering what his smirk was for.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked in a sour tone really wanting to be left with my NON dirty thoughts of Tao.

"Oh nothing..only I FINALLY DID IT!" Kai said jumping around all excited. I choked on my breath and started coughing. "OMO! Not that do it you nasty! I kissed Kyungsoo or D.O!" Kai said smacking me. That twi he was gonna pay for hitting me.

"Oh well good job. Now, why did you feel that need to come and bug me?" I said really wanting to be alone with my thoughts!! Damn you Kai take a hint! Kai sat on my bed smiling like an idiot. I sighed I guess I should be nicer to him, I mean he has been crushing on Kyungsoo for a year now.

"I don't know I just had to tell someone. It was amazing! His lips were so soft! And the way he--" I cut him off with my hand held up in the air singaling for him to stop. "Oh sorry my bad. Anyways what are you thinking about? Or who are you thinking about? You seem deep in thought and annoyed." Kai said totally unware of that fact that I was annoyed with him always popping in and out of my room! Although...NO SHUT UP MIND NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR DIRTY THOUGHTS OF TAO!!!

"None of your damn business!" I snapped really wanting to be left alone.

"Psh someone is on their time of month." Kai remarked still sitting. I glared him that punk always mouthing off to me. No respect . Actually I was being the not Kai. I was just so frustarded! This whole Tao thing had my head spinning and other issues going on...damn it!!

"I'm sorry Kai but I have some problems to deal with so you are gonna have to go." I said trying not to obvious on what the problems where. Kai smirked getting up.

"I can see that! Bye hyung!" He said quickly and disappeared before I could choke the life out of him. That boy was a punk kid just to let you all know. I sighed trying to figure out what to do about Tao. Tao that name made me smile for reasons I'll never understand. It made me happy to think of him (in more than one place I may add). 

"GOD FRICKEN DAMMIT!!!" I yelled throwing the nearest object which was a shirt (thank god!). I know I was talking about how happy I was but then I remembered I don't have Tao so how can I be happy if he isn't here? Suddenly an idea came to my head and I grabbed my coat and rushed out of my castle (I guess you could call it that). 

I got to the little cafe I always go to when I get stressed out or am thinking too much and I saw Tao sitting there, no I am not a crazy stalker so I had no idea he was there honest. I walked inside ordered a coffee then sat down on the couch taking my coat off. I looked up to see Tao watching me with curious eyes as if he found it y the way I took off my coat. I shook my head knowing that wasn't true but then Tao got up and made his way over to me. 

"Are you stalking me?" Tao said with a smirk on his face. 

"No. I am here to eat cookies and drink coffee." I replied trying not to sound nervous that he was sitting by me and if I may OUR LEGS WERE TOUCHING OH MY GOD!! I was freaking out on the inside but I knew on the outside I was pretty calm lookingish. 

"Then why are you here? If of course it's not to stalk me." Tao smirked. I glared at him. 

"I told you why! Jeez what is this twenty questions?" I said trying to sound annoyed but knowing I failed. Sigh why did he make me so nervous? This was what was annoying me, me being nervous. I don't get nervous. What is wrong with me?! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story is out :/. Ugh i am so sorry to all the 31 subbers that i feel like i am diappointing. I seriously am having awful writers block to this story. I had a good idea for this chapter the minute I get on to type it the idea just leaves my head! Sigh :/ I am so sorry this is a fail :(. I will try harder I promise! :D FIGHTING!