Another "normal" day

The EXO world

Kris POV

The first time I saw Tao I was sitting in english class writing my five page paper, okay, starting to write my five page paper when he strolled in. Let me explain something: You guys know earth as earth well, our planet were we come from is EXOplanet. Orginal Earth was the home to many humans but then earth got too populated so they moved certain people to this new planet called EXOplanet. But this was years ago, who knows if Earth is still out there today or gone.

I for one really want to know since I am a curious person but being king of EXOplanet at age 17 is rather tough to be honest. I mean who thinks a 17 year old can rule a planet? A state or country maybe but a planet? That's a little much. Usually when parents die they leave you money or some cool thing that has been passed down from family to family but I didn't get any of that, I got a world. At least I get to live a castle by myself that is.

Sigh, what was the point of living in a big house when you have no one there but guards who yell and jump at every little thing! I swear you could insane in that house. So back to my orginal story about seeing Tao.

I was in the middle of my thought process when the door opened to our english class scaring me half to death while the guard that inteasted I take one of them with me flug me, yes literally picked me up and threw me behind him and took out his gun yelling everyone get down! All because I jumped. I'm a person wasn't I allowed to jump? I calmed my guard down and told him that if he valued his job he'd never do that again in front of the class.

I turned to look at a tall but shorter than me (then again everyone is shorter than I am!) with black hair and seductive eyes. Those eyes were actually the first thing I noticed, I felt like I was frozen in my spot whenever I looked into them. I also noticed how good looking he was. I swear if I wasn't so worried about getting made fun of by my fellow band mates I'd start drooling but I held it in.

"Everyone this is Tao, new to our school, and new to EXO-M. Have a seat, Tao." The teacher said in a sour voice. To be honest even though I was a lot taller and stronger than the teacher, he still scared me sinceless that I refused to piss him off.

Unluckly Tao, took the seat right next to mine causing me to be uneasy. How could someone not be uneasy around him? I mean he is so gorgeous. I realized I was staring at him when he gave me a weird look. I blushed turning my attention back to the lesson. Once the bell rang I spirited out of class and towards my EXO buddies: Suho, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Xiu Min, Baek Hyun (which I like to and call him bacon >:)), D.O, Lay, Chanyeol, and Chen. And ofcourse our newest addition, Tao.

"Hey have you met the new kid?" Suho the leader of EXO-K asked pointing to Tao. I nodded. "Oh well, good! Because you are going to be his guide for the day! We all have busy days ahead of us outside of school besides you so have fun!" Suho called as the rest of the boys followed after him. Damn him!

"Well, I'm Kris." I said giving a little bow unsure if he was known to handshakes or what. He bowed back not speaking a word. "So I guess I should show you around. What would you like to see first?" I asked hopping he'd answer but no such luck. He just shurgged so I decided to show himt he most important thing: The bathrooms.

"So, this the bathroom. I'm assuming they have these where you are from." I tried to joke but Tao just continued to give me a hard look. I sighed so the guy didn't have a since of humor, did he have a since of anything? I turned around forgetting that there was a wall right there and ran right into it. I heard a medium high pitched laughter behind me and turned to see Tao grinning. So, pain assumed him, huh? I glared him while holding my hands over my face.

"Nice one, Kris, right?" He asked removing my hands to see if there was any damage done.
 

"Yeah, Kris is my name. You're Tao, right?" I wanted to make sure I was saying his name right and that I had the right name. Being a group of 11 well, I guess now 12, you'd think I'd be good with names but sadly I am not.

"Yupe." Was all he said before moving past me and the evil wall. I quickly went after him not wanting him to get lost in this school since it was pretty easy to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what do you guys think? Comment and sub! :D I love hearing back from you guys! :)