What the Hell are We Doing Here?!

It's an Accident

 

She put her hand on her forehead, and massaged it for a little while. It was really hard for her to open her to open her eyes with a feeling of great head and body ache. She tried to open them and succeeded by a few times of trying. Where am I? She asked herself. She carried her own weight and sat up on the bed. The blanket fell on her waist and she was surprised to see herself topless. Her eyes got wider when she searched underneath the blanket and found herself not wearing any underwear on. She was completely . She covered her bare body and travelled her eyes around the unfamiliar room. And her eyes got their widest when she saw a topless man, sleeping beside her.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!” she screamed on top of her lungs and piled all of her strength to push the man off the bed. He rolled on the floor. He flinched and suddenly became conscious.

 

“Why the hell did you push me?!” he was about to stand up but stopped himself when he remembered he was wearing nothing at all. He seemed surprised with the sight of the girl on the bed.

 

“What the hell did you do to me?! Why are we ?? Why are you here?!!” she yelled and recognized the guy as Byun Baekhyun. The brat and arrogant guy of the school, as for herself.

 

“I must be the one asking you that! I’m supposed to be with my girlfriend!” he yelled back. His girlfriend, named Kang Seungyeon, who’s also a brat but acceptedly beautiful.

 

“In the first place, why are you with me in this room?!” she asked.

 

“You shouldn’t be here. This room is booked for me and for my girlfriend. Wait—if we’re both , and laid on the same bed, it means, something happened to us. We had se—“

 

“Don’t dare to continue that you ert!”

 

He remembered what happened last night. He was drinking with his friends, with a plan in his mind that they would enjoy themselves. But in what’s happening right now, his plan turned into a disaster. This is as big as a catastrophe, he told himself. Nari continued to scream in her anger.

 

“Will you please just shut up?! We can’t do anything. It already happened. We’re both drunk.” Baekhyun slammed the cabinet. He reached for his clothes and went to the comfort room. She looked on the other side and face palmed herself. Her eyes started to be watery.

 

“I’m not a anymore. Mom will kill me if she knows this.” She cried. If she could just turn the time back. Nari yanked off of the bed with the blanket still covering her body and gathered her clothes on the floor. She got dressed and they saw each other again when Baekhyun went out of the comfort room.

 

“One thing,” he spoke up. He drew a finger pointing at her and continued “don’t ever dare to tell this to anybody, or else, you won’t be glad of what I’m going to do.” He glanced one last time and left. She nervously pulled at her clothes and went out of the room. She walked to where her feet brought her. And she realized she’s now sitting inside a fast-food chain, staring blanklessly at nothing.

 

“Nari!” a voice brought her back to reality. Gayoon passed some tables and sat across her bestfriend. Nari’s eyes became teary seeing her. “I’m sorry if I left you last night. Don’t worry, your mother understands.”

 

My mother, she repeated in her mind and a tear finally fell. “Gayoon..”

 

“Nari? Are you okay? I’m sorry if you’re angry at me.” Her face changed to concern.

 

“No, no. I’m not angry, Gayoon.” Another tear fell down to her cheek.

 

“Then why are you crying? Tell me.”

 

“Gayoon, don’t tell this to anybody. I trust you.” She said while wiping her damped face.

 

“I promise.” Gayoon started to be confused.

 

“I’m… I’m not a anymore.” She whispered but she was sure her bestfriend heard it.

 

“W-what?” she asked with a light tone.

 

“I woke up a while ago with a man beside me. We’re both . You know, something happened.” Her tears fell continuously.

 

“Oh my God.” She covered in disbelief. “God. I’m sorry Nari. This wouldn’t happen if I didn’t leave you there. Nari-ah, I’m sorry.” Nari shook her head in disapproval. “Wait, do you know the guy? Do you remember him?”

 

She nodded slowly and spoke up. “Byun Baekhyun.”