Wrongful Meeting

It's an Accident

 

The place was fully loaded by students in all levels in the secondary high. It was surrounded by neon party lights, loud music that kept the mood of the event, and foods were all around the room—and beverages. But the seniors were the only ones allowed to drink. The event was all about the late welcome party for the Freshmen students. Late because four months had already passed since the new school year started. On one side of the huge room, sat Nari with an uneasy feeling. She wasn’t used in that kind of party. If not only because of her persuasive bestfriend, Gayoon, she wouldn’t attend it. Wines, beers, and foods were scattered on their table but she refused to pick any of them.

 

“Nari, just drink one glass.” One of their classmates said.

 

“No, I can’t. I don’t drink, guys.” She waved her hand to disagree.

 

“Oh come on Nari. This is a party. Just take this glass.” He moved the glass in front of her but she still refused. “Okay, I’ll just give this to Gayoon.” Then he handed it to her bestfriend. Gayoon doesn’t drink too. And she’s too prone to sickness to drink that kind of liquor. So instead of letting Gayoon drink it, she grabbed the glass on her.

 

“I’ll do it. Don’t let Gayoon drink any of this.” She told them and brought the glass which looked more of a big mug close to . She took a sip. When the liquid reached , she flinched. It tasted awful. How do other people take drinking this? She thought.

 

“Go on. Finish that, Nari.”

 

“I will, just don’t give any of this to Gayoon.” Her bestfriend looked at her with puppy eyes, expressions mixed of gratefulness and care. She took a sig again. She slowly and gradually finished it. She gulped one last time and put the glass back on the table then she heard shouts and giggles. She felt dizzy. Then they poured soju in a shot glass.

 

“One last time, Nari. Promise, this would be the last.” She eyed him.

 

“Are you joking?!” she exclaimed. She knew at herself that she was already in the influence of alcohol. It was the reason why she doesn’t drink, because she gets drunk easily.

 

“Just drink that Nari!” the others started yelling. She scowled and drank it anyway. She slammed the glass on the table and stood up. She staggered so Gayoon followed her.

 

“Nari, you’re already drunk.” Gayoon said as they completely passed out of the room.

 

“I’m going…. home.” Her voice wasn’t steady. They continued to walk through the corridor but stopped when they cross-pathed with one of the student council officers.

 

“Taesung-ssi, Nari’s drunk. She can’t go home like this. I can’t take her home too. Is there an available room in the dorm?”

 

“Oh, yes. She can use it for the mean time.” The boy helped her by carrying the drunk girl. He unlocked the door and lay Nari on the bed.

 

“Thank you Taesung-ssi. Nari-ah, I’ll come here tomorrow to fetch you, okay?” but her bestfriend was already sleeping. They walked out of the room and left Nari there.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The ring amplified in the ladies’ room”

 

“Hello?”

 

“Seungyeon, go home now. Your mother is in the hospital.” Said the voice on the other line.

 

“Okay, okay.” Seungyeon hung up and dashed out of the room. She noticed one of his friends and called him out. “Taesung! Tell Baekhyun I’m going to leave now. My mom is in the hospital, I have to rush in there. Okay?”

 

“Wait, the room in the dorm, you’ll be the one using it right?” he asked.

 

“I won’t use it anymore. Let other people use it instead. Okay, I’ll go now.” She tapped his shoulder and went out of the school.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

In the middle of the room, sat a group of senior students. One of them was Byun Baekhyun, the grandson of the owner of a wine company in Korea.

 

“Where’s Seungyeon?” he asked and travelled his eyes around, finding any trace of his girlfriend. But he didn’t see anything in clear vision. He’s already alcohol controlled.

 

“She’s in the ladies’ room, I guess.” Sehun said.

 

“Baekhyun, this is your chance, make a move. If she gets pregnant, your grandmother can’t do anything about it anymore. She has no choice but to accept Seungyeon. Don’t just do one round. Make a sure hit, man.” Suho said.

 

“I know that, you punk.” Baekhyun spoke with a mocking tone as he reached for his wine glass and finished it. If he only knew that his friends mixed his wine with ecstacy. He stood up and staggered out of the room.

 

“Chanyeol, follow him. He might sleep before going to the dorm.” Said Suho. The whole group laughed then Chanyeol followed Baekhyun. He led the way to the dorm and when they reached the door of the room, he whispered something.

 

“Hit the bull’s eye, dude.” Then he vanished.

 

Baekhyun twisted the knob and entered the room. His whole world was spinning because of his dizziness. When he saw the girl lying on the bed, he suddenly felt strange. It was something with his hormones. He was sure he was feeling ually frustrated with the sight of his girlfriend. His vision was unclear. He got on to the bed and went on top of the girl.

 

“I love you, Seungyeon.” He muttered before kissing her lips, down to her neck. The girl moved. He brushed his fingers to her delicate skin, then he ed her blouse. Behind Nari’s mind, she knew it was wrong. But because of the alcohol’s influence, she let the stranger touched her. The boy continued to explore as his frustration felt nearly exploding. Every touch, they made soft moans, which shifted in to y moans as they became one.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Where’s Baekhyun?” Taesung asked while still catching his breath.

 

“He’s already in the room with Seungyeon.” Kai spoke up.

 

“What? Seungyeon has just left the school a few minutes ago. She said her mother is in the hospital. So she had to leave.” The whole group looked surprised.

 

“WHAT?! THEN WHO IS THE GIRL WITH HIM?!”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm using omniscient pov here :))))