Catch Me

Bad Oppa

 Miyoung’s POV

 

Dismissal. I looked around the room but Chanyeol wasn’t there, even his friends. I ran towards the window and looked outside. I saw no trace of them. I sat on my chair when the roof top popped in my mind. I grabbed my bag but I just held it with my hand. I went up to the roof top. I opened the door and saw the four there. I walked slowly but they didn’t notice me. Probably because Chanyeol and Kris were standing, covering me and Baekhyun and Kai didn’t see me entered. Chanyeol and Kris were terribly tall. They’re laughing.

 

“….it was only a dare yet you fall in love?” I heard Baekhyun’s voice. I stopped walking. Dare. My relationship with Chanyeol was just a dare? I realized my bag fell on my hands. My eyes started to be teary. I heard Kai called my name. they looked at me. My feet were shaking. Chanyeol moved to step but I got afraid and ran away. Tears finally rolled down my cheeks. I felt pain. But this pain is different. More painful than all of the snobbing he did to me. Even though he treated me less important, this is really painful. A hand caught me when I reached the classroom. It was empty. No people were there except to us.

 

“Listen to me, Miyoung.” He whispered. I tried to steal my hands but he didn’t let me.

 

“Why? You’ll tell me I’m just hearing things? I heard it clearly, Chanyeol.” I couldn’t speak so many bad things to him. I cried even more. My sobs made me hard to breathe. He hugged me tightly. I tried to push him but I had no strength to do it.

 

“Miyoung, it’s true that I flirted you because of the dare, but I love you now, Miyoung. I love you.” He pleaded.

 

“No..the kiss, it’s just fake, right? They’re all fake….” I found myself hitting his chest.

 

“No, Miyoung. I realized I love you that time.” I couldn’t bear his words. My hard feelings became heavy and I got surprised when I realized I already slapped him.

 

“Chanyeol, stop playing with me. You’re hurting me even more. Stop playing with me…” I sobbed hardly and pushed him. When I walked out of the room, I recognized my ex-friends standing right next to the door. Maybe, they’re eavesdropping a while ago. I passed by them.

 

“I told you Miyoung-ah. But you didn’t listen to me.” She said but I didn’t turn around to face her. I was still crying when I reached the apartment. Infront of the door, I saw Sehun standing by.

 

“Miyoung, what happened? Why are you crying?” he wiped my tears with his hands.

 

“Chanyeol. I learned he just dated me because of a dare. They played with me.” I didn’t wasn’t to cry anymore but they couldn’t stop falling.

 

“What?! I hated that guy from the start. Stop seeing him Miyoung. Don’t worry, I’m here.” He hugged me. Good thing my bestfriend is here.

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

 

Before she left me in the room, she slapped me. Then I heard voices of girls, teasing Miyoung. When they completely passed the room, I saw her friends who stayed away with her when I dated her. They knew that it was a dare but she didn’t believe them. She lost her friends because of me. I made her cry. I made her life miserable. I punched the board because of my anger. Anger with myself. Baekhyun, Kris and Kai went inside the room.

 

“We’re sorry, Chanyeol. This is our fault.” Baekhyun said as he tapped my shoulder.

 

“It’s okay.” I answered, nearly whisper. I rubbed my temple.

 

“Don’t worry, we’ll help you in this.” Kai said. I nodded slowly. After an hour of talking, they went home. I let myself be alone for a moment. Then I finally decided to walk home too. I just passed the gate of the school when someone called my name. I turned and saw a familiar voice. It was Sehun.

 

“Let’s talk.” He told me. He knew it.

 

“I’m sor—“ I didn’t finish my sentence, he already punched me. He grabbed my collars. I let him do that. I deserved this for hurting Miyoung.

 

“Why did you play with her?! She’s just an innocent girl!” he shouted. I couldn’t answer him. My guilt feelings would kill me.

 

“At first, it was a dare. But I love her now.” I weakly said.

 

“If I knew you’ll do this to her, I shouldn’t have let you be with her!” he’s totally angry at me.

 

“You’re in love with her, right?” my voice became firmed.

 

“Yes, I am. And I won’t let you come near her again.” He said and walked off.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Miyoung’s POV

 

 

I cried hard enough. I didn’t want to do it again. I thought he’ll continue to care for me, I was wrong. Now, I fully understand. He wasn’t treating me as his girlfriend because he didn’t like me in the first place. I was so dumb to not even listen to my friends. I couldn’t do anything but to laugh at myself. I was so idiot. Who would fall in love with me? I’m just a simple girl. There’s nothing special to me. I’m not even beautiful. I don’t have knowledge about styles. I’m a nerd. Nothing but a nerd. So I shouldn’t be treated as a special person. Useless. Useless to just be a dare. Usually, unnie would scold me whenever I do wrong things because I didn’t listen to her. But now, she offered her arms to comfort me. Unnie knows a lot of things than me. She understands the things I don’t understand. But she had to go because of work. I was alone. I didn’t speak nor do anything else. I just buried myself on my bed. I got back into consciousness when I heard a knock on the door. I ran and opened it. I saw Minah. One of my ex-friends. I didn’t know why she came here. I don’t have any idea.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

 

I came to school with a strong conviction that I can talk to Miyoung and explain to her everything. I was thinking though that maybe, she won’t go to school today because of what I did. The class will start in a few minutes and she’s not yet arriving. The trio wasn’t loud as their usual brag attitude.

 

“Oh my God Chanyeol. You girlfriend is a stunner.” He broke the silence. “Your ex I mean.” He added and didn’t say anything again. I looked at what he saw. I saw a beautiful girl. Her hair is a bit wavy. It was perfectly laid down. She’s not wearing any hair clips but she’s wearing a make up on. She’s indeed a stunner. Really beautiful. She’s still beautiful when she’s simple but today, she got the fierce. How could she do it with just one day? And why did she do it to herself? I couldn’t take my gaze away from her. But I noticed the three staring intently at her. I knocked their heads one by one.

 

“I told you. Hands-off to my Miyoung.” I said.

 

“She’s hot. I’m sorry.” Baekhyun apologized. I was about to throw my book to him but I changed my mind. I tried to talk to her but she was running away from me.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Miyoung’s POV

 

 

I came to school with my new character. Yesterday, Minah went to our apartment and we talked to each other. She told me she wanted to be friends with me again. I agreed then she gave me a tip, for me in able to move on. She told me to change my character for good. She said innocent girls are most likely to be played by boys. She taught me how to style, to act like a cool and sophisticated. Maybe that’s better. So I started to change myself today. I never let him come near me again. A lot of boys were talking to me, I was still adjusting by it. Dismissal, I was walking down the stairs when I heard some students talking.

 

“Students from other school are playing basketball with Chanyeol’s team right noe.” Said one of them.

 

“I heard they are from Kwondae Academy.” Kwondae?

 

“Let’s go! I want to watch them! They’re gorgeous!”

 

Kwondae Academy. That’s Sehun’s school. Instead of stepping down, I decided to go up and check the said game. There are so many students in the gym. As what the students at the stairs said a while ago, Chanyeol is there on the court. Three other men are talking to him. They are Baekhyun, Kris and Kai. They’re wearing their jerseys. On the other side of the court, there are four men standing. They’re unbelievably familiar to me. I squinted. I saw Sehun, Luhan, Lay and Suho. I quickly ran forward but the fence stopped me. What are they doing here? Why are they wearing jerseys too? They’ll have a game? For what?