You’re Slowly Fading Away

Bad Oppa

 

When I received a text message from Chanyeol saying he’s already outside of my house, I quickly went out. When I completely saw him wearing a simple shirt and jeans, I couldn’t help myself on blushing. How can he still look elegant and handsome even with those simple clothes on? Aigoo. My boyfriend is so perfect. Ugh, nearly perfect, I mean. I suggested a mall to go to. I didn’t have any idea in this kind of hanging around. Mainly because he’s my first boyfriend ever. I think he’s not used of this thing too. He’s obviously feeling uneasy. I wanted to talk to him about it but I was too scared. He might lose his mood if I’ll ask. Should I blame Baekhyun for this? But I liked this day. Actually, I like my every day with him. Err. When we got into the mall, the two of us looked like lost children at first. But I told him we should walk around. We went inside some stores. I got excited when I saw a clip store. In my whole girliness, hair clips keep me going. I don’t let my hair be unfixed. I felt my eyes sparkled as I gazed around the store. I found a cute heart-shaped clip. I wanted to buy it but I remembered my allowance was only for my school needs. Plus, the price was so hilarious. I placed it back to the rack. I turned to Chanyeol who was looking bored.

 

 

“You want the clip?” Am I hearing things? He asked me that? Wait, in movies and dramas that I’ve watched, the boyfriends were buying things for their girlfriends. Does it mean, he’ll buy me the clip?

 

“I do like it. But…. It’s expensive.” I said. Chanyeol oppa, are you thinking of buying the clip?

 

“Tss. Don’t spend money in such nonsense things.” He said and went out of the store. Aigoo. I thought…. Aiiiisssh. I’m so disgusting. I followed him out of it. Maybe, he didn’t buy it for me but he gave me a tip, right? He told me to spend my money rightly. It’s more worthy, right? He walked inside a men’s shirt store. I walked in too. I was staring at him as he observed the shirt he was holding. He looked at the mirror with the shirt in his hand. I handed him a shirt I found in the other rack.

 

“I don’t like the color. Place it back there.” He said. He seemed annoyed but his voice was calm. I felt a bit sad but I acted fine.

 

“Okay.” I answered him with my soft voice. I watched him choose a shirt. He even wore it in the fitting room. When he went out, I startled. He looked very handsome with that shirt on. Well, any clothes can fit him. He bought it and went out.  

 

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” He spoke up. He said ‘let’s’, so it means I’ll eat too right? “What do you want to eat?” I realized we’re already inside a restaurant.

 

“I-I’ll eat the same with you. I don’t really know the foods here.” I nervously said. I was thinking twice if I’ll start a conversation while eating. I was thinking that he’ll not answer me. Is he not in the mood? “Are you enjoying yourself today?” I asked him. I took all of my courage to say it. So please oppa, be good to me. He nodded gently while grinding his food.

 

“Somehow.” He flatly said. Oh my. He’s enjoying. I’m glad to hear that.

 

“Really? So where are we going next?” I excitedly asked.

 

“Oh, can we end the date after this? I need to go to Baekhyun later.” He added. Oh.

 

“O-okay. Sure.” I faked a smile. I looked at my watch. We’ve been together for only three hours. I became sad for myself. When we finished eating, we headed out of the mall and rode a train. I didn’t speak in that entire moment. I might cry when I speak any word. When we went off, he tapped my shoulder. I quickly looked at him.  

 

“I can’t bring you home now. I need to go to Baekhyun’s house asap. You can go home by yourself right?” he asked. Tears already reached my lower lids but I refused to roll them down. Not infront of him.

 

“Yeah, sure.” My voice was broken. I turned my back to him. I’m afraid he’ll see me crying.

 

“Miyoung,” he called me. I stopped walking and hid myself on wiping my tears then I faced him. “be safe.” He said and walked off.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

 

“I can’t bring you home now. I need to go to Baekhyun’s house asap. You can go home by yourself right?” I told her.  

 

“Yeah, sure.” She answered. There’s something wrong with her voice. Her eyes became sparkling. But it was different. Is it because of tears? She turned her back and started walking. Aaiissh. She’s making me guilty. There was an urge in my mind to call her at least.

 

“Miyoung,” I called. She did something I don’t know before looking back. When she turned, her eyes struck me again. She’s indeed crying. Aarrrgh, my conscience is slowly eating me. “be safe.” I said and walked off. My conscience will swallow me anytime. I went to Baekhyun’s house and found the other two there. They seemed surprised to see me.

 

“Why the hell are you here? You should be with your girlfriend right now!” Baekhyun yelled. Aaaiiiisssh. I’ll kill this man!

 

“I’m not used of being with her, it’s too awkward.” I said and let myself fell on the couch.

 

“It seems like you’re already losing the dare.” Kai said. Tch. I smirked.

 

“No way. I want to see the three of you kneeling down infront of me, begging me to let you date some girls.” I laughed evilly.

 

“Let’s see if you can really do that. You still have two weeks.” Kris spoke up. I chuckled, nearly mocking.

 

“Or you’re just acting you don’t like her?” Baekhyun said. He sounded curious.

 

“Of course not.” I smirked. Because I still don’t like her. Aside from the fact that I found her really beautiful a while ago.

 

“Let’s see.” Baekhyun added. They laughed like there’s something I do not know.