Because He doesn’t Know how to Love

Bad Oppa

Because I Don't Know How to Love - F.T. Island 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUksFgzrpY

 

 

I pushed the doorbell button and after a few second, Eunkyo noona opened the door. She looked horrible in seeing me but when she noticed Miyoung sleeping on my back, she let me enter the house. I laid her carefully on her bed.

 

“What happened? Why is she like this? She asked eagerly as she fixed her sister’s messy hair.

 

“She got drunk. Her friend brought her in a club.” I explained.

 

‘What the hell did she do there? She’s even wearing this too revealing dress.”

 

“Good thing Sehun called me—“ she didn’t let me finish.

 

“Chanyeol, Miyoung told me what happened to the two of you. Chanyeol, I thought you really love her?” I sighed and spoke up.

 

“At first, it was really a dare. But in those days that we’re together, I fell in love with her. For real. Noona, I hope you’ll believe me.” I answered.

 

“I want the best for her. But still, she will be the one to decide. Chanyeol, sf she gives you a chance, I’m hoping that you’ll be true to her.”

 

“Yes, I promise.” I said while staring at Miyoung who’s sleeping peacefully.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

“Don’t be a naughty girl, Miyoung. Go back to normal. You’re most beautiful when you’re simple.” I told her and started walking.

 

“Chanyeol…” she murmured.

 

“I love you Miyoung.”

 

“Chan…yeol.”

 

“Hhmm?” I hummed.

 

“I’mma… puke.” She whispered in my ear. I widened my eyes and walked towards a garbage can. I took her down and brought her closer to it and she started, err, vomiting. I bought a bottle of water and made her drink it. Then I used my handkerchief to wipe her lips. I piggy backed her again. “The kiss… it’s fake..” it took me a moment to realize what she was saying. The kiss on our date after the championship game.

 

“No. it’s not fake. I realized I love you that time, Miyoung.” I answered.

 

“Chanyeol… I hate… you…” she said. She’s very sleepy yet she kept on talking.

 

“I love you.” Was my answer.

 

“I love you.” She whispered. It was but I heard it clearly. Then I looked at her face on my shoulder. She was already sleeping. My lips formed a smile.

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

I realized I was already walking to my way home.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Miyoung’s POV

 

 

 

I woke up with a great headache. Hang-over. What happened last night? Ugh, I hate this. I found a note on the bed side table.

 

“Say thank you to Chanyeol. He brought you home.” – Unnie

 

What? He brought me home? Aaaarrrgh. Now I owe him a thank you. What exactly happened last night?! Then I found another not.

 

“I’m sorry. I love you.”

 

There was no name on it. I thought of some names and stopped with Chanyeol. I sighed deeply and walked carefully. I was afraid to lose my balance and land on the floor. I might sleep for the rest of my life. I took a shower and I felt better. I wore my uniform and attached a clip on my hair. I want to be simple. That’s what I am. My phone vibrated. A message from Sehun.

 

 

From: Sehun

 

I’ll fetch you. Wait for me there =)

 

I bit my lip. And smiled. Good thing he doesn’t have hard feelings for me. I won’t let my bestfriend go away from me. After a few minutes, he already came.

 

“Good morning.” He greeted me with a smile. I smiled too. “Let’s go.” Then we started walking. It’s kinda awkward for me.

 

“Sehun.” I called. He looked at me. I gulped. “I’m sorry about yesterday.” He chuckled.

 

“It’s okay. At least I’m still special for you. Because I’m your bestfriend.” He put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and nodded. “But, promise me you won’t go to that club again, okay? Good thing I called Cahnyeol.” My expression changed.

 

“You called Chanyeol?!” I asked—yelled.

 

“Yes. I want to help you fix your problem.” Sehun?

 

“Sehun?”

 

“Miyoung, Chanyeol has sincerity. You have to talk to him.” I frowned at him. “Miyoung, be a good girl.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

When I entered the room, my classmates seemed surprised again. Maybe because they expected something new from me because of my style yesterday. I laughed in my mind. I saw Chanyeol looking at me. But I avoided his stare and sat on my seat. I still don’t want to talk to him nor say a single thank you. But—he caught me off guard. Dismissal, and I was loading my locker with my books when someone turned me and pushed me against the locker. It was Chanyeol.

 

“What are you doing?! Other people might see us. Stay away.” I pushed him but he was strong.

 

“Don’t try to push me away again, Miyoung. Because I’ll never let you go.” His voice was deep and his eyes were directly at me.

 

“Stop it.” I said. “T-thank you, about last night.” I tried not to stutter but failed. “Now, let me go.”

 

“No. I want you to listen to me. About the dare, I dated you because Baekhyun dared me to flirt a girl. I know Baekhyun apologized yesterday. Now, I want to say sorry. I’m really sorry. But I fell for you, Miyoung. Believe me. I love you.”

 

“No, I don’t love you anymore.” I lied.

 

“You said you love me last night.” He teased. What? I said it?!

 

“I was drunk! I—“ I couldn’t afford to continue. He was already kissing me. I felt my body lose its energy. I closed my eyes. Then he pulled back. My heart was stomping.

 

“And you asked me if our first kiss was fake. I answered no. because that time, I already know I love you. And this kiss, it’s real. Real that it makes me want for more.” He said. My heart was slowly melting the bitterness inside me.

 

“I love you Miyoung.”

 

“I love you Chanyeol.” I was afraid to admit it. But it won’t help me if I would lie again.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol started courting me again but I gave him a problem. I made him wait for a month before I accept him. One day, he knelt down infront of me while the whole class was watching. It was like the day he first proposed to me. That time, he promised it’s for real. With a rose in his hand, he said his lines.

 

“Miyoung, I love you. Be mine, for real.”

 

“Must I answer your question?” I teased. He smirked.

 

“Yes, you must.” I smiled. I nodded.

 

“Okay. Yes.” He stood up and hugged me. The giggles grew louder.

 

That was what happened that day. At first, he didn’t know how to love. He’s cold and numb. But he changed for good. And now, I believe, that the school model, the school’s one of the most pretty boys, the almost perfect guy, is my boyfriend now.

 

 

 

-End-

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! =)))))))))))))))))))))) Thank you for reading my story! :) Keep reading my other stories!