They’re All Fake

Bad Oppa

 

We’re still with Chanyeol’s POV

 

I woke up with the thought of what happened yesterday. I kissed her. I just kissed her. At first, I didn’t notice her because I didn’t care about her. All I know was I had to do it because of Baekhyun’s effin dare. I played for a while and got tired. I decided to treat her with my usual attitude. Initial attitude. Being cold. Day after day, I seemed slowly melting. With her stares, with her smiles, with her pretty face, with her unbelievable kindness. I tried to deny my feelings but I failed. It grew bigger. And yesterday, I lost my control and kissed her. It was hard for me to show and tell my true feelings because I wasn’t used to it. So I denied it. But after what I did yesterday, I realized something. That I love her. There’s no way to hide it anymore. So now, I don’t care if I lose the dare.

 

 

Miyoung’s POV

 

 

Oh my God. Was the first three words I’ve spoken when I woke up. I expected a laugh from Eunkyo unnie but no sound amplified in the whole room. I got up from my bed and found a note again on the bedside table. It was from unnie.

 

 

“Hey you! Get up there and refrain yourself from daydreaming about the kiss!” – unnie

 

 

I grinned. Did he really kiss me yesterday? Aigoo. He stole my first kiss. I touched my lips, and the whole scenario rolled back again in my mind. I groaned and buried my face on my palms. I walked to the kitchen and ate my breakfast. Took a bath, got dressed and went out of the apartment. I was walking through cold street when someone yelled my name. I turned my back and saw Sehun running towards me. I smiled at him.

 

“I was about you, but you’re too early.” He said while still gasping.

 

“I’m so sorry! Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Sehun.” I told him and tapped his shoulder. He suddenly got my hand and grasped on it. I eyed him.

 

“Why? We’re doing this when we go to school back then.” He seized my hand gently.

 

“But Sehun, we’re not kids anymore. I have a boyfriend.” I reminded him then he let go of my hand. He put his arm around my shoulders. That’s way better than holding hands.

 

“I’m afraid you’ll forget about me because of your boyfriend.” He pulled me closer to him.

 

“Don’t think about that, Sehun. You’re still my bestfriend.” I pinched his cheeks and laughed. We walked and walked until we reached the main gate of my school. Before we separate from each other, he hugged me tight.

 

“Bye my bestfriend! Don’t ever forget about me1” he patted a hand on my head and unfixed my hair. He’s the only one who have the guts to do that.

 

“Yah!” I exclaimed. He brushed my hair with his fingers and bid goodbye. I was walking fast to the corridor when a voice had spoken.

 

“Is your bestfriend a skinship ?” said the voice. I quickly looked at my side. I saw Chanyeol standing against the wall, his arms crossed on his chest. He’s been surprising me with these past few days.

 

“A-re you talking to me?” I assured myself.

 

“Yes. I’m talking to you. I saw those skinships.” Skinships? Did he mean Sehun?

 

“Skinships?” my eyebrows knitted.

 

“His hand on your shoulder, the hug. He’s a skinship .” He said. Was he embarrassed?

 

“Of course not. He isn’t a skinship . We’re just close like that.” I defended. He held my hand and guided me to our room.

 

“I’m the only one allowed to hold you like this.” He said. I tried to avoid myself from blushing but failed. I bit my lip. I’m liking the Chanyeol beside me. I hope he won’t change anymore. I hope he’ll stay like this forever. I hope that he’ll treat me as special as this everyday. I hope he’ll be sweet, caring, and thoughtful even more. I hope he’ll not be a cold man ever again.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I was waiting for Miyoung to arrive but I became nervous when it’s only 15 minutes left before the class starts, she hasn’t arrived yet. So, I decided to leave the room and wait for her outside. I was walking through the open corridors when a boy and a girl caught my attention. I squinted my eyes. Sehun and Miyoung. His hand was around her shoulders, and FUDGE WHY THE HELL WERE THEY HUGGING EACH OTHER?! He unfixed her hair. SHE DIDN’T LET ME DO THAAAAAT!! I was about to run towards them but I stopped myself. I waited for her on my place instead. In less than a minute, she passed by me.

 

“Is your bestfriend a skinship ?” I said. She got surprised.

 

“A-are you talking to me?” yes I’m talking to you!

 

“Yes. I’m talking to you. I saw those skinships.” I maintained my voice calmed.

 

“Skinships?” she’s a very innocent girl. I know Sehun has something to my girlfriend. They’re close, his stares, his holds, they’re different.

 

“His hand on your shoulder, the hug. He’s a skinship .” My mocking tone came out.

 

“Of course not. He isn’t a skinship . We’re just close like that.” she explained. I reached for her hand and held it. We started walking. The eyes of other people were on us again. Well, now I’m proud to show this.

 

“I’m the only one allowed to hold you like this.” I told her. She blushed. I felt a sudden happiness when I saw her blushed. We entered the room and I walked her to her seat then we separated. Why didn’t I become her seatmate? I could ask her seatmate to exchange seats with me—stop Chanyeol. I’m being such a dork. After the bell rang for the sign of dismissal, Kai brought me to the rooftop. There, I saw Kris and Baekhyun sitting on the edge. I was brought to the hot seat again. Tss.

 

“Tell us honestly, Chanyeol, are you inlove with Miyoung?” Baekhyun asked me while smiling. I knew that smile. As what I’ve said, I’ll tell it to them and I won’t mind if I lose the dare.

 

“Yes and why do you care?” I confessed with a mix of a mock. They laughed and highfived me.

 

“At last you found the love, Chanyeol!” Kris said.

 

“Now, date any girls if you want. But, hands-off with my girlfriend.” I proudly said. They laughed again. I chuckled.

 

“Come to think of it, it was only a dare yet you fall in love? Baekhyun teased. I knocked his head. But then I heard a loud sound. It was like something fell on the ground.

 

“Miyoung.” Kai murmured. I turned around. It was her bag that fell. Her hands were on , covering it. Her lower lids were soaked with unfalling tears. I moved and she ran away. Damn. She overheard the ‘dare’ thing. Behind me, one of the three called my name, but I didn’t turn around. I was already running.