Just a Dare

Bad Oppa

Dismissal. I was fixing my things when Chanyeol's friends approached me.

 

"Miyoung-ah, I don't see you and Chanyeol together often these days." Kai said. Yeah. I do noticed that too. 

"Ah, it's because he's busy. I don't want to be a bothersome for him." I think I gave him an awkward smile. It was true. He got so many things to do as what he had told me. So, as his girlfriend, I want to respect his decisions. 

"But as his girlfriend, it's a little hard." Kris spoke up. They agreed to what he said. Well maybe a little hard, but it's okay for me. 

"It's okay for me." I answered. 

"Wait, what if you two go out on a date tomorrow?" Baekhyun suggested. God. They highfived each other. "What do you think, Chanyeol?" he asked. I looked at him. He was reading a book at the corner of the room. At first, he seemed embarrassed, but he slowly nodded and said something. 

"Okay." Chanyeol said. Oh my God. We'll be having a date tomorrow. After a month, we're going on a date again. When I reached home, I took a shower and ate my dinner. Then I opened my computer. I logged on to my account and saw Chanyeol online. So I messaged him.

 

Miyoung says: Chanyeol oppa! How are you? 

 

Was that a cute start sentence? Brrrrrrrr. I waited for his reply but five minutes had already passed, still no answer.

 

Miyoung says: I'm excited for tomorrow. Are you excited too? :)

 

I waited but no answer again. I was about to message him again when I got a message from him. 

 

Chanyeol says: Miyoung, I'm busy playing right now. Talk to me, maybe later.

 

Oh I see. I typed 'It's okay :)' but before i couldhit the enter, he already logged out. Tss. This man. After an hour, I felt sleepy so I decided to go to my bed. I didn't bother to message him again.

The next day, I woke up early. Was I too excited? I guessed, yes. Because after a month, we'll be hanging around together again.  So, I took a bath and wore a dress. A blue dress. I clipped my bangs and brushed my hair even more. I want to look cute today.

[A/N:] You looked like this girl: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2r79oPZXl1rp1xtko1_500.png

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

Aiissh. Baekhyun. I'll kill you if I see you later. I was forced to have a date with my girlfriend. To be honest, I haven't date any girls before. Well, I just don't like. If my friends are known to be chic boys, I'm not one of them. I'm also not a good boy. I'm contented by just talking. Peroid. I went to Myoung's house and waited there. And at last, she came out. She's in blue dress, with hair clipped. She really looked.... cute. Is this girl standing infront of me really Choi Miyoung? In looking at her, I can say she's a model. Petite, but slender and beautiful.

 

"Chanyeol, where are we going today?" she asked me and smiled. Aiiish, that deceiving smile. I wanted to speak but I found it hard to open my mouth. 

"I-I don't know, where do you want?" I asked. Be yourself, Chanyeol. 

"What about, in the mall?" she suggested. I nodded. Then she hugged my arm. I became nervous. You're really deceiving me Miyoung. This is just a dare, Chanyeol. A dare. Yes.

 

-Flashback-

 

My friends and I were sitting on a bench in the school field. And as usual, the three were joking around and talking about girls. Certified women's men. I was just sitting with them, listening and laughing with their stories.

"How dare you laugh at us while you're not having a girlfriend there?" Kris teased. I laughed again.

"Can't you live without girls?" I asked with my usual mocking tone. 

"Look at this guy, girls make us happy man." Kai added and tapped my shoulder. I slapped his hand away.

"Don't make me alike the three of you. I'm not a ert." I said while pointing at them one by one. Baekhyun frowned. 

"I'm not seeing you dating any girl. Are you a gay?" he asked. I didn't answer him. I just knocked his head.

"Okay. Let's do this way. I dare you to flirt a girl and make her your girlfriend for one and a half months." Baekhyun dared. I chuckled. These three were so hilarious. 

"And what's the prize?" I asked. I won't do the dare if there's no exchange. 

"Let's say that if you do the dare, the three of us will stop dating for one week." Kai suggested.

"Only for a week? That's hilarious. I won't do it." I said. Just a week for a month and a half? That's unfair buddy.

" Maybe two?" Kris asked.

"Still not interested." I tried to annoy them. I'm enjoying this.

"Aiiiish! Okay! If you can successfully do the dare, we'll stop dating girls for a month." Baekhyun threw his hands in exasperation. I laughed. "Now, I want you to flirt Choi Miyoung. Kinda nerdy, but cute." he continued and pointed at a girl in pink ponytail who's sitting with her friends on the other bench. "The goal are to make her your girlfriend, that you should not fall for her, and after the given time, leave her. I bet she's going to cry an ocean." they laughed. Are they thinking I can't do it? Well, let's start the game now.

"Game on." I said and stood up.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

That was what happened that day. And I'm still sure I would not fall for this girl.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Blame Byun Baekhyun for this! =)))) But thank him afterwards. You'll see later on! :3