How Dare You?

How Dare You?

 

Vivid rays of sunlight seeped through the closed window of Baekho’s room --- illuminating the darkness that was enclosed inside, even the figure that was soundlessly sleeping on the bed.  

 

Bright rays struck the tightly closed eyes of Ren, stirring him from sleep. He squeezed his eyes more, trying to avoid the dazzling light coming from outside the room, in hopes of returning to the coziness of his sleep. Unfortunately, the light kept him awake.  

 

He slowly blinked his eyes.

 

“When did my bedroom light get this luxurious?” Ren thought as he stared at the light on the ceiling. The light has pieces of hanging crystals surrounding its bulb giving off an extravagant feeling.

 

He ignored it and closed his eyes again, trying to go back to his deep slumber. He shifted to the other side and frowned when he felt a slight touch of flesh on his nose. His eyes fluttered open only to be shocked at the sight in front of him.

 

His face a mere centimetres away from someone else’s ---- their noses literally touching each other.

 

He sat up and realized that he’s not in his own room. He slept in someone else’s bedroom?!

 

“Did I sleep with someone?” He thought. Ren slowly raised the blanket and saw that he’s still fully clothed. He sighed in relief and looked at the guy sleeping with him.

 

“Kang Baekho!” He shouted and pointed at the sleeping form beside him. He was slightly amused by how Baekho sleeps. He clings onto this not-too-big teddy bear like it’s his life. Ren covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. Who knows that Kang Baekho, the person who proclaims himself as almighty, sleeps while clinging to a teddy bear? He got his composure back and shoved Baekho. “Yah! What are you doing here? What am I doing here?” He shouted. Baekho stirred in his sleep and sluggishly opened his eyes. He saw Ren sitting at the edge of the bed away from him, almost falling.

 

“Oh. You’re awake” Baekho placed the bear on the side the bed and sat up only to be shoved back to the headboard of the bed.

 

“What did you to me? Why are you sleeping with me? What am I doing here?” Ren shouted in a higher tone.

 

“Aish!” Baekho looked around and jumped to Ren, covering his mouth. They both fell on the bed with Baekho on top of Ren.

 

“Shhhh. Don’t shout. Someone’s gonna hear” Baekho whispered while looking at Ren’s big eyes. Ren blinked his eyes in confusion. He kicked Baekho off him and sat up.

 

“Yah! Why am I here?” Ren asked in a light voice, almost like a whisper. “Why am I sleeping here?”

 

Baekho clutched the side of his stomach as he felt a sudden surge of pain. “Aish. The pain’s still here”

 

Ren sure kicked him hard last night.

 

“What happened to you?” Ren went beside Baekho when he saw him clutching his stomach while having a painful expression on his face.

 

“This is your entire fault!” Baekho hissed and massaged his stomach a little to ease the pain.

 

“Me? What did I do?” Ren frowned, not understanding what Baekho was trying to say. How can it possibly be his fault?

 

“You don’t remember?” Baekho asked.

 

Ren looked at the ceiling and tried to reminisce what happened after drinking on the club. “After drinking, I walked back home and then I looked up at the sky and remembered Umma and Appa and then.............”  He frowned, not remembering what happened next.

 

“You really don’t remember?” Baeko asked feeling giddy.

 

Ren sighed and shook his head. “Then what am I doing here?” He asked.

 

“Yes! He didn’t remember” Baekho thought and smiled a little.

 

“I follo........... I mean, I saw you sleeping on the side of the road so I had no choice but to bring you here” Baekho lied. He can’t let Ren know that he followed him and that he fainted so he brought him back to his house.

 

“Sleeping on the side of the road?”

 

Baekho nodded his head. “You should be thankful to me that I brought you here. Who knows what will happen to you? Someone might even harass you..... Ayyy, maybe not. No one will be interested in that body of yours” Baekho insultingly said as he eyed Ren’s body. Ren immediately covered his body with the blanket.

 

“Yah!”

 

 “You even kicked me while sleeping that’s why my stomach hurts! Aish!” Baekho stood up, feeling awkward being on the same bed with the person he kissed on the grocery store. How can fate be so cruel to him? He can’t even look at Ren’s face anymore without remembering how Ren’s lips felt on his.

 

“You sure that’s the only thing that happened?” Ren asked feeling suspicious about this entire sleeping-on-the-road thing.

 

“o-of course” Baekho stuttered.

 

“Then why are you sleeping with me?”

 

“That’s my bed, for your information. And you think I’ll sleep on the couch just because you’re sleeping on my bed? Huh! I won’t sleep on the couch just to have a backache the next morning. The kick that you gave me is already enough pain that I can take” Baekho said still not looking at Ren.

 

“You should shower. You stink. How can a 16-year-old drink like that?” Baekho said and threw the towel at Ren.

 

“It’s my first time to drink, Mr. Know-it-all” Ren exclaimed and threw the towel back to Baekho. “I don’t need this. I’ll go home instead”

 

Ren looked at the watch.

 

11:00 AM.

 

! If he doesn’t leave now, he’ll be late for his 12:00PM Shift. Every Saturday, his shift starts at 8:00 but if it’s Sundays, his shift starts at 12:00PM.

 

Ren stood up and looked for his bag. He found it lying on the couch beside the television. He wore his backpack and opened the door, ready to go out already, when Baekho tugged his arm back.

 

“Don’t. Someone’s gonna see you” Baekho closed the door and pulled him to couch.

 

“I’ll go out first and you follow me. And be quiet, ok?” Baekho slowly opened the door and scanned the whole hallway if there’s someone ---- none. He looked at Ren and waved his hand signalling Ren to follow him. They quietly got out of the room with Baekho making sure that no one’s gonna see them and Ren following beside him. They were about to go down the stairs when Baekho suddenly spotted a maid carrying the dirty clothes to the washroom. He abruptly held Ren’s waist and pulled Ren towards him.  Ren’s back touching Baekho’s chest with Baekho’s right hand covering Ren’s mouth to keep him shut. They hid behind the wall of the bathroom.

 

“Shhhh” He whispered in Ren’s ear.

          

 .........................................

 

Ren slightly gasped when he felt Baekho’s arm wrap around his waist. He felt his body stiffen upon the mere feeling of their bodies being glued together. He gulped down and tightly held the strap of his backpack.

 

“Shhhh” He heard Baekho whisper in his ear. He looked at Baekho and felt his cheeks warm.

 

“Oi. Palli!” Ren shook his head and saw Baekho already walking ahead of him down the stairs. He ran to him and they sneakily got out through the back door.

 

They went to the staff’s quarters first at the back of the house and knocked at the driver’s room.

 

“Give me the key” Baekho ordered and the driver immediately gave the key to Baekho without questioning him. “And don’t tell dad about him”

 

“Let’s go” Ren heard Baekho whisper. He followed him to the black Mercedes at the garage. Ren was amazed by the sight of the luxurious car. In his entire life, he didn’t expect to actually ride a car like this. His family isn’t rich to start with. You can say that they were in the middle class ---not rich and not poor at the same time.  When his parents were still alive, they lived happily on the country side. They were happy living a simple life with his father working in a restaurant as the chef and his mother, a housewife. But when his parents died, he had to no choice but to sell their house and lives in his aunt’s.


“I don’t need a lift. I can walk back” Ren said and refused to enter the car. He was about to go out of the garage when Baekho stopped him.  

 

“Walk? Do you even know where in Seoul is my house?”

 

Ren stopped walking and realized that Baekho’s actually right. He doesn’t even know where the hell he is right now. He helplessly turned back and saw Baekho smirk.

 

“So? You’re still gonna walk?”

 

Ren glared at the smirking Baekho and quietly entered the car. He has no choice. Ren sat on the front sit and grumpily closed the car’s door with a loud ‘thud’ feeling pissed off. Baekho sat on the driver’s seat and started the car. He drove out of the house and into Ren’s apartment.

 

“Is your house close here?” Baekho asked as he drove around the streets.

 

“Yeah. Just turn on the left” Ren said and pointed the street on their left.

 

Baekho frowned as he looked at the tons of buildings that surround the area. “He actually lives here?”

 

“park the car in front of that building” Ren pointed at his apartment’s building. The car stopped in front of the building.

 

“You live here?” baekho grimly asked. “Can someone even possibly live here?” Baekho thought. The street has many buildings – just buildings and not even a single house stood there – There are also a few stores on the side of the road.

 

“What’s wrong with it, rich boy? Never saw a small apartment before?” Ren said and unclenched the seatbelt. Ren looked at his watch. 11:30.

 

“ I’m gonna be late” Ren said and hurriedly wore his backpack.

 

“Going somewhere?” Baekho asked.

 

“Work” Ren said and hastily got out of the car without even turning to Baekho.

 

Baekho got out of the car when he saw Ren going out. “Yah!” Baekho shouted but Ren just got into the building while running.

 

Ren ran to his apartment and searched for the key in his bag. He unlocked the door and immediately ran to his room to get his towel and bath. After bathing for just 10 minutes, he hurriedly wore his casual clothes and shoved his uniform in his bag. He combed his hair and ponytailed it just like his usual hairstyle. He got out of his apartment after 20 minutes and ran down to the ground floor. He was shocked when he spotted Baekho waiting outside the door of the building.

 

“What is he doing here?” Ren thought and walked past Baekho, ignoring him.

 

“Yah! Wait up! I’ll take you to work” Baekho ran up to Ren and forcedly pulled Ren to his car. He shoved Ren inside the car and locked the door so that ren can’t run out. Baekho then went to the driver’s seat.

 

“Yah! Get me out of here!” Ren shouted while trying to open the door. Baekho looked at Ren who is struggling to get out of the car and smiled. He started the car and drove out of the street.

 

.............................

 

Aron wrinkled his eyebrows and slowly opened his eyes. It was already bright outside. The sun was scourging hot outside those fully blinded curtains. He sat up and rubbed his forehead.

 

“Urgh. Headache” He thought as he continuously rubbed his forehead trying to relieve the pain. He looked at the clock and saw that it was already 11:30 – almost noon.  “Wah. I slept too much” he said and stood up. He went to his walk-in closet and grabbed his towel and clothes. He got out of the room and walked to the bathroom outside of his room. Unfortunately, his bedroom doesn’t have its own bathroom because of his parents. His parents insisted to have a single large bathroom on the second floor so that it won’t waste space since his father wanted a large library beside the master’s bedroom for his work and books.  Aron lazily walked to the bathroom. He yawned and opened the door only to be met with a loud scream.

 

“Ahhhhhh! Hyung!” Jr pulled the shower curtain to hide his body. “Don’t just barge in like that, at least knock on the door!” Jr shouted and hid more behind the curtain.

 

Aron stood frozen with his mouth gaping open.  “i....i..... i-i’m sor-sorry” Aron stuttered. He wasn’t able to move because of the sight in front of him ---- Jr with nothing on. He looked at Jr’s head that was peeking behind the curtain. Jr’s hair was wet. It enticed him. “T-The door wasn’t locked” Aron gulped as he scanned Jr’s lips to his neck that was slightly hidden behind the curtain. He inhaled the air.

 

“Vanilla.... Jonghyun’s smell” Aron thought. Vanilla, just like Jr ---- sweet and pure.

 

“h-hyung, aren’t you going out?” Jr shyly asked.

 

“oh? Ah! Sorry!” Aron hurriedly got out of the bathroom.

 

After closing the door, he leaned at the wall outside of the bathroom. He slowly touched his chest, trying his best to ease his fast-beating heart. “control,  Aron. control yourself” Aron shouted in his mind. Seeing Jr like that almost made him loose his control. “He smelled so sweet”

 

After a few minutes, the door opened and out came Jr, fully clothed. “Hyung, your turn” Jr smiled while drying his hair with the towel.

 

“Lunch is ready, Jonghyun-ah” The maid got out of the kitchen and saw Jr with Aron outside the bathroom. “Oh, Aron. You’re up. Let’s eat lunch” The maid smiled and went inside the kitchen again.

 

“Neh, ahjumma” Jr shouted and turned to Aron. “Make it quick, hyung. Go down and eat lunch after, ok?” Jr smiled and strolled to the guest room.

 

Aron wasn’t even able to say a single word. He was left speechless with nothing to do but stare at Jr. Aron shook his head and went inside the bathroom, stripping himself and entering the shower. The shower still smelled like vanilla. He started showering but still can’t get Jr’s wet image out of his mind.

 

“” He hissed. He opened the cabinet and grabbed his perfume. He sprayed it all over the whole bathroom to get the vanilla smell out of his nose. The vanilla fragrance just makes him remember Jr more. He went back to showering and turned the water to cold to get Jr out his mind.

 

Aron showered for a whole 30 minutes. After showering, he wore his cothes, blow dried his hair and went down to the kitchen.

 

“Hyung, what took you so long?” Jr asked, sitting at the dining table, not even touching his food.

 

“He’s waiting for me” Aron thought and smiled.

 

“Sorry. Let’s eat” Aron said and sat across Jr as they started to have their lunch. The maid cooked a lot of food because Jr slept there. There was bulgogi, kimchijjigae, congee and many more. It practically occupied the half of the dining table.

 

“Oh, right. Jonghyun-ah, why did you sleep here?” Aron asked after sipping the soup of the kimchijiggae.

 

Jr stopped eating and stared at Aron with a ‘you-are-joking’ look. “Hyung, don’t tell me you don’t remember what happened last night?” Jr asked feeling a little pissed off.

 

“Erm” Aron nodded his head.

 

“Wah! This is impossible.” Jr squealed. “You got drunk on the club last night. I carried you, well more on assisted you, till we got to your house. Then you even sat on the floor and I told you not to sit there and then you suddenly pulled me and hu-----“ Jr stopped talking feeling awkward. He drifted his eyes to the ceiling to avoid Aron’s stare. “Better not to say it” Jr thought and busied himself with eating his food.

 

“Then I what?” Aron asked frowning.

 

“Then you.....Errrr... By the way, don’t you know how hard that was for me? You’re too heavy!” Jr complained. He quickly finished his food so that Aron can’t ask him anymore questions. He stood up and brought the plate to the sink.

 

Aron frowned more and finished his food too. He followed Jr to the living room and they sat on the couch. Aron turned the TV on and glanced at Jr who is fixing his things on his bag. “Leaving already?” Aron asked.

 

“Neh hyung. My driver’s on the way already. I called him before I bathed”

 

“Don’t freaking mention about the bathroom”  Aron thought.

 

“Oww”  Aron turned his attention to the wide TV screen and watched as if the program’s even interesting. After a few minutes, a honk was heard from outside the house. “Ahjussi’s here. I’m leaving hyung” Jr said and wore his backpack. Aron stood up and accompanied him to the door.

 

Jr waved his hand goodbye and got out of the gate. “See you tomorrow, hyung” Jr shouted and smiled, still waving his hand. He got in on the car, after. Aron waved his hand too and nodded. “You look really cute when you smile” he thought.

 

Aron stood at the door and watched as the car drove out of the street. When the car was out of sight, he looked to his side and stared at the wall beside the door.

 

-----Flashback------

 

“H-hyung. I c-can’t breathe” Jr tried to pry Aron’s arms away but failed to do so since Aron’s much stronger than him.

 

“Jonghyun-ah, I lo....”

 

-----End------

 

He smiled bitterly. “How can I forget what happened last night......when I almost stupidly confessed to you, Jonghyun-ah?” He sighed and slightly hit his head in annoyance. How can he be so stupid? He almost crumbled their long time friendship into ashes. He closed the door and sat on the couch. He took the remote and switched the channel.

 


“I will never drink alcohol ever again” Aron said to himself and continued watching the show.

 

-------------------------

Heloooo. Here's an update... Well, i chose to updatee today because I wanna share something.... Well, open this first: http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/AiYunJae/IMG_2371.jpg

And NO... I'm not the one who made that.... it's my LITTLE SISTER.... Yes, she's a Baekren fan...And she's only 9 years old... She's totally infatuated with Ren and was like "If only Ren was a girl, then Bakeho and him would have been together" Lol..... XDDDDDD

Oh... well.. hope you'll enhoy this chapter.... Please comment and subscribe... Thank you very much! :D