How Dare You?

How Dare You?

 

Ren was sweeping the floor of the gym. He’s obviously irritated at the moment. How the hell can the principal just let that Kang Baekho off when he’s actually the one who started it all? And then making him clean the whole gym when he was the one insulted? Unbelievable!

 

He was now arranging the balls at the corner that were used after the varsity team practiced basketball when he suddenly remembered something.

 

“But..... why did the principal call him Dongho? Ren wondered. “ Isn’t his name Baekho?”He asked as if someone was there to hear his question.

 

“Don’t meddle in others’ business” Ren was taken back and shocked to suddenly heard someone from his back. He turned around and found Baekho leaning against the wall, looking at him and arms crossed.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“You think your name’s nice? Ha! Choi Minki? Sounds like a girl’s name for me!” Baekho ignored his question and walked towards him, still arms crossed.

 

“WHAT?!” Ren shouted and threw the ball at Baekho. Baekho acted flexibly and caught the ball just in time. Ren was about to get another ball but when he turned around, baekho was already towering in front of him.

 

“You think you’re th----“ Ren was about to counter him when Baekho suddenly held his shoulder and pushed him against the wall. He bent down to be level with Ren and stared at him in the eyes ---- a mere centimetres away from Ren’s face. Ren’s body turned stiff and was only able to look back at Baekho’s eyes.

 

“Don’t mess with me, Choi. You won’t like it. You’ll be like this ball that’s dribbled everywhere and will be -hurt at the end.” Baekho warned and pushed back the ball to Ren. He then walked away, waving his hand goodbye.

 

Ren was still holding the ball, eyes wide.

 

His mind was blank. He can’t think of anything else except the closeness of his face on Baekhho’s a while ago.  His body slowly slid down the wall and ended up sitting on the cold floor of the gym.

 

“Why are you beating so fast?” He thought and held his chest.

 

..............................

 

Baekho went to the car parked outside the school and ordered the driver to go back to their house. 

 

“Why did you do that?” Baekho asked himself. He’s not the type to shove someone against the wall and threaten him. He’ll usually hold the guy’s collar and say whatever that he wants with a stern face.

 

He didn’t know himself. He didn’t know either why did he do that.

 

“Young master, did you say something?” The driver asked as he looked at Baekho on the front mirror.

 

“Eh? Ah, nothing. Nothing” Baekho said and looked at the sky.

 

“Maybe that guy just looks so much like a girl. Yeah. That’s probably it.” Baekho reasoned.

 

When they reached the white mansion, Baekho immediately stomped out of the car and went to his bedroom. He looked at the clock. 7:00 PM.

 

He lied at his bed and stared at the ceiling as if there’s something interesting about it.

 

“But his eyes are creepy. They look like the eyes of a cat. They’re like hypnotizing me to look at them more.” He imagined again the eyes that were staring at him a while ago.

 

“And his skin is too fair to be a guy’s --- not even a single flaw.  And then there’s his li----“ He widened his eyes and finally realized what he was doing. He sprang up his bed and ruffled his hair.

 

“What were you thinking?” He laid back on his bed and covered his whole body with the blanket. He doesn’t want to eat dinner anymore. He already lost his appetite.

 

.....................

 

..... and just like that a week has already passed since the incident in the gym. The school was never that peaceful again after that remorseful incident. Baekho and Ren would always send daggers with each other through their eyes. They were always glaring at each other as if it will kill the other.

 

Jr and Aron looked at Baekho. They were sitting on the bench while Baekho was sitting on the other glaring at the bird on the fountain.

 

“Don’t you think he’s weird? I mean, that minki never did anything wrong to him ---- well, except for that punch.... but still it’s his fault” Aron said.

 

“He really has no reason to hate him since it’s his fault that he was punched and then he even made that guy clean up the whole gym” Aron added and stared at Jr.

 

“I don’t know. He just said that that guy makes him feel weird or something” Jr answered as he still looked at the sky --- admiring its beauty.

 

“Hyung, doesn’t the sky look beautiful?” Jr said and smiled. He had always liked the sky since he was still a little child. It reminds him of his mother .His mother that is now one of the stars that shines brightly in the sky at night. His mother died while giving birth to him. He may not have experienced how it is to be loved by a biological mother but he had always loved his mother so much.

 

“Yeah. Very beautiful indeed” Jr was too immersed in staring at the sky that he didn’t notice the loving stare that Aron was giving him.

 

“Jonghyun-ah, just always smile like that. That’s all that I need.”  Aron smiled and looked down, feeling despaired as he realized how impossible it is for him and Jr to be together. 

 

--------------

Finally, we have a story poster already. Lol. It's actually my first time to make a story picture so I apologize if it doesn't look good. XDD Please do comment :) Thank you for all the subscribers!