How Dare You?

How Dare You?

Chapter 2 

 

“What have you done Kang Baekho?” Baekho asked himself as he got out of the grocery store. He’s not the type to actually take advantage of someone like that but he had no choice. He can’t think of anything else beside that escape plan. Well, at least he already lost those guys and he won’t possibly meet that girl ever again........ right?

 

He smiled after realizing that he finally escaped his dad’s men. “Free at last!” He half-shouted as he stretched his arm out and inhaled the air...... or was he?

 

He was about to get his phone out of his pocket to call his friends when he felt a tug in his arms. He looked to his left and right and saw the men that was running after him a while ago. 

 

"What the......" 

 

“We’re sorry, young master, but your father ordered us” the guy on his left explained.

 

Just then, a black Mercedes parked in front of them and they forcefully dragged him to the car as he shouted several “Let me go's!”.

 

The black car parked outside a white mansion decorated with a wide garden and yard. It certainly is one of the houses of those “big people“in Korea.

 

“We caught him, Mr. Kang” the guy reported as he bowed and finally let go of Baekho.

 

“Okay. You may leave now” Mr. Kang said and turned to look at his son.

 

“Appa.....” Baekho whined as he sat down on the sofa inside his father’s workroom.

 

“You can’t convince me with your constant escaping Kang Baekho. Like it or not you’ll study in Pledis University like what I want you to” His father strictly said as he pressed the crook of his nose. He knows that once his father says something it can’t be broken anymore but he should at least try, right?

 

“But Appa, i want to go back to America. I’ll study there instead. I’ll study really hard, Appa, just let me go back to America. Please” He tried once again but lady luck already abandoned him.

 

“No, Baekho, and that’s final” His father said and left the room.

 

“Aishhh!” He stomped his feet and laid in the sofa. He had to go back to America. He had to because he had to make things right between him and her. He had to. He left America 2 years ago because of his sick father (which is actually just a plain lie to make him come back to Korea) and ever since then, his father didn’t even let the tip of his finger touch the airport’s vicinity.

 

..................

 

Ren entered his apartment and literally threw the bag of vegetables on the kitchen’s counter (but not too hard for the vegetables to be damaged or anything like that). He proceeded to his bedroom and laid in his bed. His apartment is not that big, though. It’s just a small apartment on the 5th floor of a building near his school. He’s living alone since his parents were dead already ---- ever since he was 10 years old. His auntie took him in until he graduated in elementary. After that, he kinda forced his auntie to let him live alone. His aunt was first hesitant to let him go but soon agreed after being persuaded by him several times. Though he already lives alone and is working in a nearby restaurant as a waiter every Saturday and Sunday night, his aunt still gives him financial support ---- the only condition his aunt had to agree.

 

Ren shifted to his right and eyed the hello kitty doll in his cabinet.

 

“I’m going to kill you! I’m seriously going to kill you!” he said to the doll as if it was the guy that kissed him awhile ago.  He covered himself with the blanket and slowly drifted to dreamland --- wanting to forget and just wake up like it never even happened. Before he slept, he slowly murmured a simple “it was my first kiss” then his eyes finally shut.

 

It was already 7:00 in the evening when Ren woke up. He lazily got out of bed to prepare his dinner. He can’t do anything anymore. Everything wasn’t just a dream. It’s reality. Life goes on.

 

------------------------

Here's an update. Btw, it's my first time writing a fanfic so i'm still a little hesitant. Sorry if this chapter's kinda boring. Please do leave comments and subscribe. For my subscribers, thank you very much! :D