How Dare You?

How Dare You?

 

Chapter 1

 

                “!” He hissed as he looked back at the five men who were running after him. He kept running as he tried to escape them. He murmured sudden ‘sorry’ and ‘excuse me’ as he hit people while running in the busy streets of Seoul. He has to think of an escape plan..... or else he’s dead. He continued running and so as the five black suit-wearing men as they tried to catch him. He suddenly saw a grocery store in a distance.

 

                “Guess lady luck still hasn’t left me” He thought as he entered the grocery store. A store crowded with people trying to shop for food to stock up in their refrigerators --- Just perfect! He looked back to see those guys sticking their heads up as they try to spot him. As he was about to run, he heard one of the guys yell.

 

“There he is!”

 

He hurriedly ran to the vegetables section hoping that there’ll be a spot there that can hide him up for a few minutes. Unfortunately, all he found were tons of vegetables in the stall waiting to be bought. There was nothing and he meant NOTHING that can even hide him for freaking heaven’s sake! He rummaged through his bag and found his jacket and hat. He hurriedly wore them to at least disguise himself from the five men. He has to think of an escape plan --- immediately! Actually, he already thought of something but was not very sure if he’ll do it. It would be very rude for him to do something like that. He was still thinking whether to do it or not when he saw one of the guys running to the vegetables section.

 

“Arrrggh! Whatever! I don’t have a choice” He shouted and spotted a blonde-haired person standing beside the wall.

 

............

 

                Ren meticulously looked at the tomato as he examined its freshness. He’s already an expert on this. Who wouldn’t be when you’re the only one left to look out for yourself ever since you’re 10 years old?

 

 He was about to get another one when he felt someone suddenly hold his shoulders and bang him to the wall.

 

“I’m sorry” He heard the guy whisper on his right ear.

 

“What are you do---“He was about to ask but was cut-off ------- full on the lips.

 

All the vegetables that Ren picked out suddenly sprawled on the floor as he felt that someone’s lips on his.

 

The guy freaking kissed him! He was freaking kissed by a guy he doesn’t even know! Oh .

 

He thought he heard a man say “They even do it in this kind of place? Yah! Let’s get out of here!” or was that just his imagination? The next thing he knew the guy already ran out of the grocery store as if he didn’t even do anything. Hell! He didn’t even say sorry to him!

 

Ren just stayed there on the wall – eyes looking at nowhere. “What..... was that?” He murmured as he let his brain process what just happened to him minutes ago.  He quickly stood up and went back to shopping. He doesn’t want be out any longer. He’s not in the mood anymore.

 

“How can he do that to me? I don’t even freaking know his name!! Argggh! I’m so gonna kill that bastard if I ever see him again!” Ren muttered quietly as he head out of the grocery store. Then he suddenly remembered something.

 

He didn’t even saw that guy’s face!

 

He was too shocked to even look at the guy carefully..... plus, the guy’s wearing a hat and it happened too fast. The bastard even hurriedly ran out of the store after kissing him. Who the hell kisses someone then suddenly run off as if nothing happened?

 

“I’m going to kill you! Whoever you are!” Ren shouted as he squished the tomato that he was holding.

 

------------------

A/n: Well, how was it???? By the way, I was inspired to write this story because of my friend. This kiss-in-the-grocery-store actually happened to the friend of my friend's sister. Got it? lol. By the way, this actually happened and so I was insipred to write it. XD