How Dare You?

How Dare You?

 

“Aish!” Ren looked at his watch and immediately grabbed his backpack to school. He can’t be late. He was never late. He ran down across the road and was just in time before the gates permanently close for the whole day. His school was just a few blocks away from his apartment so it was never really a problem for him.

 

He immediately went to his classroom. He sat on the far end corner beside the window. It was his usual place. He was never really the popular type and he’s not either the nerd type who gets bullied in school. He’s just a simple student. He doesn’t really want to get noticed.

 

The homeroom teacher entered the class and greeted them with a simple “good morning”.

“Okay class.. before we go on, I want to introduce you to a new transferee in our school” several ‘oohhs’ and ‘aahhhs’ were heard inside the classroom. They sure were excited who this certain transferee is, well, except for someone at the far end corner who doesn’t even give a damn. He continued looking out at the soccer field outside the window.

 

“morning classmates. I’m Kang Baekho” The new guy introduced himself while confidently scanning the whole room.  

 

“Please find where you want to sit, Mr. Kang” Ren wondered why his teacher was very lenient with this newcomer. His teacher is actually a dragon who’ll suddenly breathe out fire when angered. Yeah, his teacher’s harsh. But he seemed like an obedient puppy around this Kang.

 

The new guy settled on the seat at the back of Ren.

 

.........................

 

“I’ll show you, Appa. You’ll come begging on your knees for me to come back to America. I’ll be the worst delinquent ever existed in this school’s history” Baekho muttered in a slow voice as he smirked. He’ll surely make his father regret his decision to make Baekho stay.

 

The bell rang signalling the break. The students hurriedly went to the canteen to fill their hungry stomachs. Baekho called his friends, who are also attending the same school, and waited for them at his seat.

 

“He’s not going to eat or something?” He thought as he eyed the back of a blonde student in front of him. The guy was just staring blankly at the soccer field as if there’s an interesting game going on (when there’s actually not even a single soul in the field).

 

Seeing the guy’s hair, he suddenly remembered the blonde girl that he kissed in the grocery store. He didn’t actually see the person since he just kissed her immediately ---- well, obviously he closed his eyes while kissing. He also ran off quickly without even looking at the girl.

 

“Stop thinking about it Baekho!” He shouted as he ruffled his hair in despair. He was suddenly disturbed when he felt someone pat him in the back.

 

“Oi, Baekho, I thought you’re going back to America already? Why are you here?” Jr asked as he eyed Baekho.

 

“My petty father won’t let me. Aish! I’ll make him regret this!” Baekho smirked while putting his things in his bag.

 

“Yah. Yah. Yah. I don’t like that smirk. What are you planning to do, Baekho?” Aron asked. Out of them three, he knows Baekho the most. He’s already been friends with him since their elementary years. He knows that once Baekho wants something, he’ll definitely do anything to get it ----- anything! He still remembered that one time when Baekho punched anyone who calls him Kang Dongho. Apparently, his true name is Kang Dongho but he thought of it as ‘un-cool ‘ so he changed it to Baekho. He made sure that everyone will call him that or else you’ll get a punch straight on the face ----- and to think that they were just 8 years old back then.

 

“You’ll see, guys. Let’s go! I don’t want to attend the next class. Let’s go to the arcade” Baekho stood up and made his way out, being followed by Jr, Aron and Minhyun. Obviously, he’s the leader of the group.

 

As he passed the blode guy, he seriously heard him say “What a loser”. Oh, no one says Kang Baekho is a loser unless you want to be buried 10 feet below the ground.

 

“Target locked” Baekho looked at the blonde at smirked. 

---------------------

Here's an update. :) Sorry if there's still not much interaction between baekren.. I wanna take it slowly so yeah.... lol.... By the way, can anyone suggest who to pair up with JR? Aron or Minhyun? Please do comment about this. :) And have you guys seen Making of a star Episode 5? Ren had a freaking pink wand in is bag! roflmaoooo! XDDD