How Dare You?

How Dare You?

 

Baekho got out of the bathroom stall and washed his hands. As usual, he was in a bad mood today because he can’t freaking have a good night sleep. He’ll be lying on the bed, already on the verge of flying to dreamland, and then he’ll suddenly remember those cat-like eyes staring back at him. He’ll be staring at the ceiling for a very long time after that and then finally sleep at already 1:00 in the morning.

 

Baekho let out a frustrated sigh and was about to head out of the bathroom when he felt someone bump into him on the shoulder. He turned around and found Ren massaging his shoulder while glaring at him.

 

 Baekho really didn’t know what got into him as he just went in front of Ren and held his shoulders.

 

“What are you, huh? You don’t have any right to make me feel frustrated like this! Don’t ever stare at me with those creepy eyes, you hear me? I won’t let you off easily just like that! Oh Jin-jja!” Baekho then stomped out of the bathroom leaving a flustered Ren inside.

 

“What did I do now?” Ren wondered as he watched Baekho storm out of the CR.

 

“ Bwoh? Creepy eyes? Aish! I’ll poke your eyes out instead, you just see!” Ren said as he made a poking-gesture with his two fingers. He was too busy fixing his bangs in front of the mirror that he didn’t notice a figure eyeing him from outside the bathroom............

 

........................

 

Ren woke up early that Saturday. He woke up at around 6:00 in the morning and proceeded to the kitchen as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

 

“Now what should I make?” Ren asked as he looked inside the fridge.

 

His apartment isn’t really that big. A single room, a small living room with a couch, and a small kitchen at the corner ---- yeah, that’s just about it. The money that his aunt sends him is just enough to pay the rent for his apartment, for the grocery shopping and tuition to his school. He doesn’t really need a big apartment anyway since he lives alone. Since he also needs allowance, he insisted to work at the cafe restaurant in front of his school because he’s already too shy to even let his aunt give him the money for that.

 

Ren hastily ate his breakfast and took a bath. After taking a bath, he changed into casual clothes first. He wore a white shirt topped with a black coat, tattered jeans, and sneakers. He folded his uniform and placed them carefully in his backpack.

 

7:30.

 

Just in time for his 8:00 shift.

 

He walked out of his apartment after locking the door.

 

“Wah! The sky is so clear and bright. What a good day this is” He said as he looked up at the sky and whistled his way to the cafe in front of his school. Good day, huh? Yeah. Let’s hope that would be it.....

 

After walking for full 5 minutes, he finally reached the entrance of the cafe. The cafe that he works in is not that big. It’s just a little cafe who serves coffees and desserts for the costumers. He immediately walked in and greeted his co-workers.

 

“Good morning” He smiled as he walked his way to the locker room.

 

“Good morning Minki. Wah! Pretty as always, huh?” Nana laughed while arranging the tables and chairs. Nana is actually the one who owns the cafe but she also works at the cafe during her free time and this is the reason why Minki admire her so much. She’s very thoughtful and friendly to her employees.

 

“Aish! Noona, you know i hate it when I’m being called pretty!” Ren shouted as he looked at her.

 

“I know. I know. I’m just being honest” Nana said as he continued to .

 

“Ah. Molla (I don’t know)” Ren ruffled his whitish blonde bangs and proceeded to the locker room located at the corner of the cafe. He shoved his bag in and changed into his uniform ---- white shirt with hue of pink in the collars, black pants and an apron in his waist.

 

He then suddenly remembered the incident inside the bathroom.

 

“What is wrong with that guy? Aish. He has probably gone crazy because of all that money being up in his mouth” He shook his head to forget about it and walked out of the room, smiling.

 

At exactly 8:00 AM, the cafe opened and costumers came flooding the whole cafe.

 

It was already 7:00 when they decided to call it a day. They usually close at 6:00 in the afternoon but there were too many costumers today so they decided to close it at 7:00 instead. Ren and his co-workers changed to their casual clothes and cleaned the whole cafe.

 

“Bye guys, see you next tomorrow” Ren waved goodbye and was about to walk away from them when he felt someone hold his arm. He looked back and saw Nana wiggling her finger at his face signifying that he still can’t go.

 

“No...No...No...You’re not leaving Minki-ya. We decided to drink as a celebration and you’re going with us.”

 

“Celebration for what? And, Noona, can’t you remember that I don’t drink?” Ren said and tried to pulled his hand back but the hold of Nana is too strong.

 

“Yah. Don’t you remember how many costumers we had today? And of course I do remember that you don’t drink but just this once.”

 

“Yeah Minki. Just this once” His other co-workers shouted and started walking off to the club.

 

“Aish. Okay. Okay” Nana let go of his arm as they ran to catch up with the others.

 

.............................

 

“Tell me again why are we even here when we don’t usually go to this place” Minhyun said and drank the whole glass of soju.

 

“Ask Baekho. He just dragged us here and said that he has to forget someone who’s bothering him or something. I don’t even know what’s going on in that brain of his.” Aron looked at Baekho who’s drinking non-stop.

 

“Just look at him. He already drank two bottles and still want to drink more” Minhyun said and also looked at Baekho.

 

“Jonghyun-ah, don’t drink anymore. You know you can only last for a bottle” Aron said and grabbed the glass of soju at Jr’s hand.

 

“Ayyy hyung, you’re such a kill-joy. But...... does Baekho like someone?” Jr asked and turned to both Aron and Minhyun.

 

“Baekho? Kang Baekho? Yah. Are you kidding me?” Minhyun said and slightly laughed.

 

“Yeah. What made you think so?” Aron grabbed a piece of the bulgogi and fed Jr.

 

“I see it in movies. When someone like someone else but can’t accept their feelings, they go to the club and drink their butts off.” Jr explained and ate another piece. “Wah! This is delicious!”

 

“You’re watching too much movies already” Aron smiled and ruffled Jr’s hair.

 

Aron was taken back when Jr suddenly leaned close to his face leaving a close proximity. He blinked his eyes and leaned back to avoid Jr’s face.

 

“How about you, hyung? Do you have someone you like?” Jr asked as he intensely looked at Aron’s eyes.

 

“Eh? m-me? I d-don’t have s-someone” Aron looked at the side and tried to calm his fast-beating heart.

 

“Oh. Is that so?” Jr leaned back and pouted. Minhyun looked at the two and smirked. He’s sure enough already that Aron likes Jr though Aron still haven’t said anything to him. He can see it just from his actions. It’s too obvious already but this senseless Jr can’t even sense anything.

 

“I’m going to the bathroom” Baekho suddenly interrupted and stood up in his seat.

 

“This guy’s alcohol tolerance is pretty high” Aron stared at Baekho who is walking without even swaying from side to side when he already drank almost three bottles of soju.

 

Baekho made his way out of the comfort room and was walking back to their seat when he heard a familiar voice.

 

“Eh? That’s.......” He frowned and peeped at the side of the wall.

----------------------

Helooooo. I'm very happy today that's why I updated. Thank you very very much for all the comments.... I really appreciated it very much.

@2ne1ishlove --- Hello! Very thankful that you liked the story. I'll try writing longer chapters from now on!!! And I don't hate you. Don't worry :D

Hope you enjoy this chapter..... I wonder what will happen next.. Lol. And who's that person eyeing Ren from outside the bathroom.. hohohoho. XD