Chapter 7

Start of a new life

 

---1 month later---

Hana’s popularity rate went up. They won a lot of awards. They guested more frequently at variety shows and their fan club grew.

One day their manager visited them to discuss something with them.

“Yah! Girls gather up, we need to talk about something”

“Umma, what is it now??” Robyne said while the three of them were walking towards the living room.

“Pali, pali!” their manager said to them once she saw the three girls enter the room.

“Okay…since your popularity rating has gone up, we-me and Mr. Lee discussed something. We agreed to have you appear in a variety show but not as guests but as main members.” She continued.

“Umma what show?” Lhina asked jumping up and down excitedly.

“Yeah umma, what show? What show?” Monica and Robyne said in unison while clapping their hands like little girls.

“’We are dating!’” their umma started jumping with them.

“Oh my god! We’re going to date!” Lhina shouted above the three who were squealing.

~~~Lhina’s POV

I ran to my room and took my phone. I quickly dialed Onew oppa’s number and called him. Hehehe…me and oppa became really close now he helped me in my vocal trainings and in my history assignment. He’s my brother from another mother.

“Yeoboseyo?” he answered

“Oppa!” I squealed into the phone. I just can’t believe it…we’re going to date!

“What’s wrong? Why are you screaming? Is it that time of that month again? ! Where are you? I’ll call your umma to bring that white cottony stuff for you okay. Just stay there I’ll be-“

“Oppa!” I blushed. Yes…we are THAT close. It was so embarrassing when we guested at that radio show.

“It is gonna be alright Lhina. Just stay in your cubicle okay. What mall are you at? Don’t panic-“

“Oppa! Stop it! I’m going to date okay” I finally said to stop him from saying anything.

“Wait! I’m gonna help Key cook okay so I’ll put you on speaker okay”

“Anyway oppa, I’m going to date. Finally I can interact with normal people- I mean it’s not that you’re not normal but you know…you’re an idol. You know what I mean right? Besides the guy that I like probably doesn’t even notice me. He’s just so…perfect and the way he dance is-“

“You like somebody?!?’”…O_O I think that was Key.

“Oh my God oppa! I’m on speaker again aren’t I?” I blushed.

“You’re going to date?”…

“Sunbae?!?” I want to die right now…

“You still call him sunbae” I think that was Minho oppa who laughed.

~~~~Robyne’s POV

Unnie left to call Onew oppa. I heard her squealing from our room.

I turned to umma. I was really bothered by the fact that we are going to be on ‘We are dating’.

“Umm…umma is it even legal for us to date in a variety show. I mean like we’re STILL minors right” I said.

“yes you are still minors but I signed some papers for you. You’re not backing out are you?” she said to me.

“Ahh! No…I was just wondering about things…one more thing. Who’s gonna be our ‘boyfriends’?”

Then manager umma showed me a list.

I was getting nervous about the fact that my ‘date’ is Donghae, Lee Donghae of Super Junior. Whoa…what a big sunbaenim. Maybe I should give it a try?

I ran to our room and grabbed my phone. Unnie was splayed out on her bed and blushing furiously and I so don’t want to know why. I went out and quickly called my super oppa.

“Yeoboseyo?” Cheungdong oppa answered on the third ring.

“Oppa!” I greeted

“Oh Anyeong”

“Oppa…I’m somehow kinda have a problem right now”

“Oh? What is it?”

“You know that dating reality show right?”

“Uh yeah…’We are Dating’ right?”

“Uhh…I will-wait, no, Hana will join that show and…and I kinda got Donghae of Super Junior as my partner. I’m kinda nervous about it”

“Why? Are you a lesbian?”

“Ani! It’s just that it’s going to be awkward and all. Especially with the s-skinship matter”

“Ahh that thing~ and he’s like 10 years older that you”

“”Aiss! Whatever! I’m gonna do this show no matter what!”

“Okay I’ll support you, but if he treats you coldly, tell me okay. You’re weird, you know that. Right…Robyne?”

“Wae!”

“Five seconds ago you said that it was a problem and now you want to do it”

“So…atleast I’m not weak like you oppa~”

“Yah! Kwon Robyne!”

When super oppa said that it was somehow loud, then Mir oppa heard it and grabbed the phone from oppa.

“Anyeong Robyne~” he said. I heard some struggling from their side and I kinda pictured it to be like my super oppa wrestling Mir to get the phone back. Then Mir would pull on super oppa’s hair just like what girls do during cat fights. But in the end super oppa got his phone back and a little bit of Mir’s hair.

“Sorry about that”

“It’s okay oppa. I’m gonna hang up now neh~ Bye-bye”

~~~Monica’s POV

I left the living room after unnie ran to our room a while ago. My phone rang and I answered it.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Monica its Jonghyun” I didn’t expect him to call me first.

“Ohh oppa”

“I heard that Lhina shii will be on ‘We are Dating’”

“Neh. All of us will be on it.” I blushed. What will happen if Jonghyun oppa wanted to date me? I squealed in my head.

“So…um…who are you dating?” he stuttered a bit.

“I don’t know yet-wait I’ll ask umma” I covered my phone and called/asked umma.

“Eli shii from U-kiss” she shouted from, what I think is the kitchen. O_O

“Oppa! its Eli shii from U-kiss!” I cried

“Ohh…he’s a good guy” I think I heard a little bit of disappointment in his voice.

“Oppa-“

“Mianhe, I have to go now Monica. I’ll text you later okay”

“Neh” I closed my phone and went inside our room. Throughout our whole conversation I was standing in front of our room.

I came in and I saw unnie holding her phone at an arms length and her face was bright red.

“Unnie” I laughed. She looked at me with a scared look.

“It’s Taemin” she mouthed

“Hehehe good luck” I said. I sat next to her and grabbed her phone. I put it on speaker and Taemin shii’s voice came on.

“Who are you going to date? Do I know him? Do YOU know him? Is he old?” he asked

“Sunbae” unnie whimpered.

“You still call him sunbae” I laughed and she glared at me.

“Monica! Unnie! I know who we’re going to date!” Robyne ran into the room.

“Unnie you’re going to date Yoseob oppa! Monica you’re going to date Eli shii and I’m going to date Donghae shii!” she shouted.

“What?” Taemin said. I heard Key oppa say something at their end.

“Taemin?” Robyne asked

“Am I on speaker?”

“Neh” we answered in chorus.

“…bye” Taemin shii hanged up.

“Soo..unnie…you like Taemin?” Robyne teased our blushing unnie.

“Robyne~” unnie cried before burying her head in her pillow.

“Unnie likes Taemin! Unnie likes Taemin!” we teased.

“Stop it~”

“You like him~” I poked her sides.

“Just admit~” Robyne giggled…O_O

“Yeah unnie~ just say: ‘I freakin’ love Taemin sunbae and I want to marry him!’. That’s not hard” I said

“Say it~ you know you want to~” Robyne said and wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed at her.

“Fine! I like him okay!” she finally said…well more like shouted.

 

^-^ thanks to Bainshi! Comment and subscribe please~