Chapter 8 Part I

Start of a new life

 

 

Sorry for not updating for a LONG time...I was pretty busy with college applications and things for my club.... Anyway this chapter is 99% all about Robyne. The other parts are coming soon maybe two weeks from this day (July 07,2011). I promise to update more. And PM me if I forgot to update every two weeks. Now...on with the story!!!!XD

 

 

Robyne POV

“Unnie~ I gave your number to Taemin shii” I teased while we were on our way to some place to shoot ‘We are Dating’… I pretty much don’t care as long as there’s food.

“What?!?” she shouted at me but I saw her bite her lip to hide her smile.

“You don’t want him to have it?” Monica teased with me.

“…”

“Maybe he can come while shooting?” I asked loudly so she can hear.

“Yah!! Stop it!” unnie cried “He won’t come even if you beg” she added.

“Unnie! I can’t believe it…your speech improved. It isn’t broken anymore! I’m so proud of my little unnie” I cried while wiping a non-existing tear. Monica laughed in the very back seat while unnie glared at us from the passenger seat. And then I saw her evil eyes gleam…dun dun duun…evil unnie is here!!

“Maybe Ki Seop will come…”her voice trailed of while I spazz in my head.

“Ki Seop~” I squealed. I couldn’t help myself; I’m just like any normal fan girl.

“Why are you so obsessed with me…” they started to sing.

“Yah! What about you….you like Jonghyun oppa-“, I pointed to Monica “-and you-“, I pointed to her “-like Taemin shii. I can’t believe you still call him sunbae” I scoffed. A month and a half of being classmates/seatmates, you would think that they would be really close to one another.

“We’re here” the driver ajussi said.

We climbed out of the van and thanked the driver.

“Why are we at Namsa tower?” I asked the driver but when I turned around he was gone.

“Are we going to be kidnapped?” unnie clung to my shoulders while looking around warily.

“Baby~” I whispered to Monica who was on my other side. Apparently unnie heard me and punched me on me stomach.

“Ouch! You punched my abs!” I cried. They rolled their eyes at me.

“Let’s go, you baby” they giggled.

Monica and Lhina unnie pulled me into the tower and into the elevator. (start of filming~)

When we arrived on top of the tower, my unnies pushed me out of the elevator and closed the doors. I was so shocked that I only noticed that I was by myself, alone, in the tower. When the elevator number thingy signaled that it had arrived at the lobby, I got a text message from Lhina unnie.

‘Hehehe…mianhe ^.^ Have fun with your date~ Hwaiting’

  I got back from my senses and started to curse those two in my mind. ! I hate it when those two gang up on me. Those unnies… I’ll show them the reason why they call me evil maknae, I would go all gangsta on them, I thought.

I roamed around the top floor as I wait for the elevator to comeback. I was almost at the other side of the tower when I heard the elevator open. Yes…finally! I took ages for the elevator to return, I thought.

I turned around and ran towards the elevator…only to be greeted by the smiling face of Donghae oppa of SuJu.

“Donghae sunbae?!?” I said with a very surprised expression.

“Robyne shii!” He said with a shocked face also

“Sunbae, why are you here?” I asked.

To answer my question, Donghae sunbae held up an envelope with a paper in it that says: ’Find your yeoja chingu at Namsa Tower’. Then he asked me why I’m here.

“AHH~ my unnies left me here just a while ago”

“Ohhh…then you must be my yeoja chinggu” he said cheerfully while clapping his hands… soo cute ^^ But…

“Then sunbae must be my…namja…chinggu?” I said shyly..I know that the cameras were already filming so I had to at least act like I was surprised.

 “Aishh!! Call me oppa, Donghae OPPA” he said to me then he grabbed my hand.  Oh My God!! This is so weird!! I’mholding hands with my very, that’s what I think, old sunbae!! And we went to the elevator, waiting for it to return. Apparently some stupid person decided to use it. Thanks to them I have to wait for the elevator…again.

The elevator arrived, FINALLY, after a few awkward minutes. When the doors opened there was a small envelope taped on the wall. Donghae oppa got it and opened it. It had our daily task written in it. It said: Get to know each other more!

After oppa, it really is weird calling him that, and I read it he pulled me to the nearest bench and we sat down, I guess to get to know each other more.

“Okay so I’ll start…ummm of course Lee Donghae of Super Junior. I’m from Mokpo…I was born on October 15, 1986. I guess I like to dance and sing. I don’t like girls who like to flirt with other guys and force themselves to be cute.” Well that was…quick.

“My whole name is Kwon Robyne, I’m from the Philippines and I’m half-Korean, half-Filipino. I like guys who are loyal and who will always be there for me. I hate people who judge others, especially if its me who they are judging.” I said…

“Oppa can I call you ajussi? It’s weird for me to call you oppa you know…with the large and all…”

“No! Not before you show me an aegyo” he said with his ‘aegyo’

“Aww~ my oppa is acting cute…but I don’t like doing aegyos…” I whined

“Then you can’t call me ajussi”

“….Fine…” I gave him my puppy dog eyes. Lhina unnie said that they were at least cute and that it doesn’t make her want to strangle me.

“Aww that was pretty cute you know.” He said after ‘thinking’ about it for a while.

“So can I call you an ajussi now?”

“Ummm….no!! Of course not but you can call me yeobo, jagiya, babe, baby, my one and only love…etc.” he said with a grin.

We stayed at the top of the tower bickering and joking all the while. Then a writer unnie came and got us. She showed us to a table where we have to write letters in a heart-shaped paper.

The message I wrote was really simple, ‘Anyeong oppa…kekeke take care of me okay XD saranghamnida~’

When I finished writing mine, I saw that he was still writing his own letter. So I decided to take a peek on his letter…

It says: ‘Anyeong princess…yeah that’s what I’m gonna call you from now on. Umm….it’s okay if you’re shy oppa will take care of you~

“Princess?” I laughed at his shoulder…

“Yes…because I’m a prince. Prince of Mokpo!” he proudly said then he held my hand during the ride down the elevator.

When the shooting ended it was already night time. Lhina unnie and Monica might already be waiting for me at the dorm. I got my bag, I didn’t stop to change my clothes, and said goodbye to the crew.

I ran to my van. I was already near the van when Donghae oppa stopped me.

“You’re leaving without even saying goodbye to you prince?” he said sadly. But his frown quickly became a smile.

He grabbed my phone from my hand and saved his number before returning it to me. I saw his name and laughed…he just typed in Prince of Mokpo. Then he left.

 

 

Still...a lot of thanks to BAINSHI...love you :D COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!! If you're not allowed to put comments because you're not a member or something just take a part in my poll below this (I know you can see it ^^) Lots of kisses and hugs to those who will do at least one of the said things :P