Chapter 4

Start of a new life

 

Today was Hana’s stage debut at Music Bank. Hana was getting ready, they were wearing

Lhina: http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz182/Arlene_Amon/L_p0013169724.jpg

               http://www.yesstyle.com/en/d-af-cross-strap-studded-wedge-sandals-off-white-europe-42/info.html/pid.1023843427

Robyne: http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz182/Arlene_Amon/L_p0013832543.jpg

              http://www.yesstyle.com/en/hvbao-hvbao-happy-sneakers-yellow-europe-35/info.html/pid.1016165891

Monica: http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz182/Arlene_Amon/L_p0013133074.jpg

                http://www.yesstyle.com/en/d-af-t-strap-studded-sandals-beige-europe-42/info.html/pid.1023844587

Their hair were curled, straightened and pinned into their own style. The stylist unnies were running around the room, fixing things, messing things up or shouting.

                KNOCK KNOCK

“Who the hell is it now?” one of the unnies shouted.

The three girls cringed away from one of their stylist unnies.

“Anyeong! This is Hana’s room right?” Ki Kwang asked

“Ki Kwang shii! Yoseob shii!” Robyne shouted *spazz*

“Hello!” Yosoeb greeted, pushing Ki Kwang aside. *hehehe I get to see Hana first ^-^*

“Sunbae!” Lhina grinned

“Yoseob shii” Monica smiled. A stylist unnie was holding her head to finish her make-up.

“Yah! Why won’t you call us oppa? You call GD hyung and Kwon hyung oppa, why not us” Yoseob shouted.

“Arasso…Y-Yoseob op-oppa” Lhina stuttered.

                Hehehe Lhina called me oppa ^-^

“Ki Kwang oppa!” Robyne said *oppa~ hehehe spazz again*

“Neh you’re going to perform after SHINee right?”

“Yeah”

Oppa, why are you here?” Lhina asked, unfortunately in English.

“What?” Ki Kwang asked.

Lhina blushed and looked at Robyne. *Robyne~ T-T help me*

“Unnie asked ‘why are you here?’” Robyne explained *hehehe unnie~ XD*

“Uhh…we’re…lost?” Yoseob snickered beside Ki Kwang.

“Right~” the unnies teased.

Yoseob gave a noona-stop-teasing-us look. The noona stopped and just giggled. They still have 15 more minutes and everyone were done with their make-up. Lhina was eating chocolate. Monica was reading her book. Robyne was playing and listening to songs in her iTouch. Yoseob and Ki Kwang were still in the room.

~~~~~~~~~

Robyne’s POV

I was playing chop chop ninja when some freaking guy tapped my backed. It was Ki Kwang oppa.

“Oh! Oppa” I said while removing my earphones.

“Ahh Robyne…yesterday at Star King you played Superstar. Can I know who that idol is?” Ki Kwang oppa said with his puppy dog eyes, as if he was begging me to say his name.

                SPAZZ. Is he like really asking me?

“Ahh…I don’t know oppa” I lied…to be honest its lee Ki Seop of U-kiss *spazz*

~~~~~~~

Lhina’s POV

I was eating my chocolates at my corner of the room.

                Heaven~

Yoseob oppa tapped me on my shoulder. He pouted at me while holding out his hands.

“Ah-I don’t wanna…get your own oppa” I said while pretending to be angry. Yoseob just chuckled and grabbed my chocolates from my hand.

“So…umm…do you…you know-like somebody?” oppa asked me. His eyes were on me…he’s so curious.

                Thinking…thinking

“Yoseobie oppa” I said with while unconsciously doing an aegyo.

Yoseob oppa’s eyes were filled with glee. He had a silly grin on his face. And he also got curious about Monica and Robyne.

“Hehehe. Lhina shii do you know who is Robyne’s and Monica’s crushes? A friend of mine…actually likes one of them” oppa asked me while sneaking a glance at Robyne with Ki Kwang oppa.

“Well…Monica doesn’t have a crush.” I pointed at Monica who was reading a book.

                So that’s why these two aren’t disturbing-I mean talking to her…

“And Robyne likes Ki Seop of U-kiss…I think. Basically she likes someone who is mysterious, has a good body and is funny” I giggled while we are looking at Robyne and Ki Kwang, who were playing.

                *well…Ki Kwang wouldn’t be that happy to hear this…*-Yoseob

~~~~~~~

No One’s POV

It was time for Hana to perform. They were going to perform their debut song, My Best Friend. A lot of people were cheering for them.

“Yah! Unnie!! What are you doing? We’re next and you’re just sitting there!” Robyne screamed. *I’m here stressing myself and she’s just sitting there, calm and all. WTH?*

“I’m trying to calm down okay! I might forget the lyrics.” *I practiced really hard for this day. God please help…I’M SO NERVOUS!!...T-T*

“Hana we need you on the stage now!” the PD announced.

“This is it” Monica sighed *this is really really it*

“Come on where’s your energy? I freakin’ sacrificed my precious chocolates for this!” Robyne shouted *I’ll see you later my little chocolates~*

The other two girls laughed at their maknae. *she is such a war freak ^-^*

“We will buy you some later. Now come on!” Monica cheered.

They raced each other to the stage. SHINee passed by them. They have just finished their own performance (Hello).

“Ohh! Hana!” Onew greeted the three girls.

“Anyeong oppa” Lhina shyly greeted.

“Wahh you’re that girl!” Taemin shouted, pointing directly at Lhina.

Lhina cringed away from her sunbae. Robyne moved in front of her to block Taemin’s gaze. *no one scares unnie except for me*

Then key saw Robyne, who was apparently wearing the ‘shoes’. Key glared at Robyne but Robyne just snorted and stuck out her tongue at him.

“Wait-“, Taemin said but Robyne was pushing Lhina away from him. They were already on the stage but Taemin just stood at bottom of the stairs leading to the dressing rooms. He looked at Lhina, who was doing an aegyo, and decided to talk to her later…maybe.

~~~~

Before their performance, Hana was interviewed by the special MCs, Kevin and Xander. (^.^)v

“Ohh~ Hana!” Kevin and Xander exclaimed.

“Anyeonghaseyo~ Hana imnida” the girls greeted then doing their pose.

“Hi! Aww~ you three are so cute!” Xander said and the audience agreed.

“Thank you!!” Hana said to them.

“Well~ Good luck for your stage debut!” Kevin cheered.

“Ne Kamsahamnida”, the girls said.

Hana started to perform their song ‘My Best Friend’ (^.^)v. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUYAEtUxP6M)

Many people cheered for them. They gained a lot of fans after their debut at Star King. They were like the little sisters of the music industry. A lot of fanboys even went and cheered for them. They even had their own individual fanclubs besides their official fan club.

 

Monica: Minions XD

Robyne: Bainshi *-*

Lhina: Tokki ^-^

Hana: 4EVER

After their performance, they went back to their dressing room. The U-Kiss members were there and holding a lot of drinks and snacks.

~~~~

Xander’s POV

We, the U-Kiss members and me, went to Hana’s dressing room.

“Anyeong!” I greeted them and handed Lhina the snacks and drinks that Kibum and Soohyun bought.

Thank you” Lhina said while clapping her hands. *aww~ cute~*

Monica and Robyne were just sitting there. Monica, who was reading a book, thanked us then read again. Robyne was listening to her iTouch and scribbling on her notebook. *whoa~ I can hear the music from her earphones…is she deaf or what?*

Kevin went to her and snatched her notebook away and Robyne glared at him. Then Kevin brought out a chocolate behind his back and waved it around Robyne’s face. I could see Robyne’s eyes were suddenly filled with glee.

“Ohh~ Chocolates!” She shouted. Lhina, who was talking to Kibum, giggled at her.

“We kinda heard that you wanted chocolates” Dongho scratched his head embarrassingly.

“Thank you” Robyne said while jumping up and down.

Monica and Soohyun started a conversation...

“Thank you for bringing us snacks sunbae!” Hana said to us.

“Aish~ Why so formal?” Dongho said to them. I smacked Dongho’s forehead when I saw Lhina shii cringe.

“Yah! Dongho don’t scare them! You can call us oppa” Ki Seop stated after glaring at our maknae.

“Ani…he’s not scary…our maknae here is more scary than him” Lhina said while patting Robyne’s back. *hehehe….she can’t reach Robyne’s head…cute~*

Robyne glared at her but Lhina shii just smiled. *O_O…whoa Lhina shii didn’t even cringe from that glare…*

After that we left for our other schedules. *sigh*

~~~~~~

No One’s POV

Hana got home after a little celebration in their dorm. They looked forward for more performances…and fans ^-^

 

Please comment and subscribe ^-^ thanks to bainshi...love you Yeobo!!! :))

We had our exams last week so I couldn't post it hehehehe sorry